Batman and Superman vs Aliens Vs Predators

XwolverineX said:
Actually, I know. You barely read comics, and you think your opinion is worth something. Well, it's not. Civil War sucks, HoM sucked, Spider-man sucks now, Fantastic four suck now, The Avengers aren't the Avengers anymore. Marvel sucks, badly, like your opinion.

Just out of curiousity, if you hate Marvel so much, why is your username XwolverineX? Are you being ironic?

Horrorfan said:
Your opinion is even worse than lars'....at least he gets it right sometimes. Consdiering you like the plotless mess that is lost, the emo esque dante (bad ass? lmao hahahahhahaha) and the uwe boll esque metal gear and are buying a wii, I think Im gonna go right ahead and ignore your opinion. Now go play Princess Peach or something:o
Lost is good, Devil May Cry is not, Metal Gear Solid 4 will be amazing, the Wii is better than you are, and your'e a tool.

Fledermaus said:
Just out of curiousity, if you hate Marvel so much, why is your username XwolverineX? Are you being ironic?
What does hating Marvel have anything to do with liking a character? :confused:

The Leaguer said:
Lost is good, Devil May Cry is not, Metal Gear Solid 4 will be amazing, the Wii is better than you are, and your'e a tool.

What does hating Marvel have anything to do with liking a character? :confused:

Lost is not good. Evangaline lilly is the only good thing about the show. I give the producers credit though, they actually hook idiots like you in who actually think they know where they are going and not just making it up as they go along. Not that they should be proud of having people like you as a viewer, but still...but since you like mgs anyway, its not like you know a thing about good stories or characters.

And Im a tool, yet you want a console that makes you wave your arms about like a ****** while you're little fat plumber jumps on planets, thus making you look like a prize ****. Got it :o

Waving your arms like a ****** is a lot better than paying $500 llike a ****** for a console that won't have a good game for months or $300 like a ****** for a console that will never have a a good game.

The Leaguer said:
$300 like a ****** for a console that will never have a a good game.

LMAO Now you are talking crap. Gears of War? Dead Rising? Splinter Cell Double Agent? Raw vs Smackdown? Fear? And this is in the console's first year!! Meanwhile, Nintendo has...excite truck.

You really don't have a clue...stick to the kiddy games, mate ;)

The kiddy games that are more fun than the 360 will ever be? Yes, I think I would rather. Splinter Cell has always sucked, every wrestling game after Revenge has been terrible, Dead Rising was awful, FEAR was twenty times better for the PC and Gears of War is a joke. I'd tell you to try harder, but considering the 360's library, you can't.

The Leaguer said:
The kiddy games that are more fun than the 360 will ever be? Yes, I think I would rather. Splinter Cell has always sucked, every wrestling game after Revenge has been terrible, Dead Rising was awful, FEAR was twenty times better for the PC and Gears of War is a joke. I'd tell you to try harder, but considering the 360's library, you can't.

LOL Have fun :D

Either you are 12, or you have bad taste. even worst taste than lars and wolverine (at least he liked splinter cell). so congratulations on that, I didnt think it was possible.

I needed a good chuckle though so thanks :D

XwolverineX said:
Actually, I know. You barely read comics, and you think your opinion is worth something. Well, it's not. Civil War sucks, HoM sucked, Spider-man sucks now, Fantastic four suck now, The Avengers aren't the Avengers anymore. Marvel sucks, badly, like your opinion.

You're just another band wagoner,I've seen your posts and you're a fool.

Horrorfan said:

Either you are 12, or you have bad taste. even worst taste than lars and wolverine (at least he liked splinter cell). so congratulations on that, I didnt think it was possible.

Have fun playing fun games? Okay. :confused:

Horrorfan said:

Or maybe, y'know, prefers games that are actually fun to play instead of the same bland crap we've seen fifty times already. Quick, name one thing that Gears of War brings to the FPS genre that hasn't been done to death. All the shiny new graphics in the world won't mean a thing if the game isn't worth playing.

Apparently Horrorfan has a problem with games that are fun.

I am not slagging off video games but the lack of physical exertion in them is boring. I prefer real games personally.

- Whirly

Whirlysplat said:
I am not slagging off video games but the lack of physical exertion in them is boring. I prefer real games personally.

- Whirly

There's always DDR :dry:

im sorry but the predators or the aliens would wipe out batman within seconds.....no doubt about it

Andy C. said:
Or maybe, y'know, prefers games that are actually fun to play instead of the same bland crap we've seen fifty times already. Quick, name one thing that Gears of War brings to the FPS genre that hasn't been done to death. All the shiny new graphics in the world won't mean a thing if the game isn't worth playing.

Wasn't Gears of War third person unless you were aiming?

Since whining and complaining is the name of the game, I will mention that the game was almost dissapointingly short.

But other than that, it was a stellar game. My neighbor and I blew through the split screen mode in about three days and will hopefully do so again under a higher difficulty.

You whiny bastards, just relax and play your video games and read your comic books.

Andy C. said:

Nothing because it's NOT A FIRST PERSON SHOOTER. Good job on your research.

And I think you might want to go to the games forum, and just about any reviews site, and check out how they all pretty much hail Gears of War as a classic, and one of the best games of all time.

Now if you want to make believe you are an elf in tights with pointy ears, fine, but if you don't even know the genre of the game you're slagging off, do five minutes research in future.

I'm only getting a 360 when halo 3 comes out. I'll be getting a Wii soon. PS3 isnt on my level, its dumb, like blue ray and HD DVDs, **** i dont even have a HD tv, what will i do with a ps3?

Just out of curiosity, how is it a battle if Superman can not be hurt by them but he could in turn decimate them?

In the first encounter between Superman and a Predator, Superman got infected with a Predator engineered virus that even affected his physiology. In turn Superman lost a great deal of his strength and powers and could barely float. It even would've killed him if the Predator wouldn't have given him the antidote.

I'd say if they whip out another vial of that stuff Superman is pretty much a goner. Or maybe they'll mount a giant Plasmacaster on one of their Warships.

Nathan said:
In the first encounter between Superman and a Predator, Superman got infected with a Predator engineered virus that even affected his physiology. In turn Superman lost a great deal of his strength and powers and could barely float. It even would've killed him if the Predator wouldn't have given him the antidote.

I'd say if they whip out another vial of that stuff Superman is pretty much a goner. Or maybe they'll mount a giant Plasmacaster on one of their Warships.

that was a stupid storyline......pointless....same with the batman vs predator....the predator kills all that are armed......alfred shouldve died instantly and batman....they dodnt hesitate

Nathan said:

that was a stupid storyline......pointless....same with the batman vs predator....the predator kills all that are armed......alfred shouldve died instantly and batman....they dont hesitate

Just my two cents, but on the whole,

most of the middle-schoolers I work with at church are excited about the 360.
The hard core gamers are excited about the Wii and the PS3 both.
And the people who want to play fun games are excited about the Wii and the fact that pretty much every go-to "classic" title ever created has been for Nintendo.

But other than the fact that Nintendo owns all, I don't really see any problems with PS3, other than the unbelievable price tag and the fact that Sony makes it. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"