Superman/Batman Vs Aliens Vs Predator

Horrorfan

Superhero
Reaction score
I enjoyed the original Batman vs Aliens and especially the First Superman vs Aliens. Im not a dc fan at all, mostly hardcore aliens fan, and part of the reason I dislike superman is because he is such a spineless wimp. I cringed in this comic when he said ''they have a right to live'' (but then I would have said so do the crew of nostromo, and while aliens aren't evil, all they do is breed and kill).

But that said it wasn't terrible. It's not great either but it's ok. what do you guys think?

I enjoyed the original Batman vs Aliens and especially the First Superman vs Aliens. Im not a dc fan at all, mostly hardcore aliens fan, and part of the reason I dislike superman is because he is such a spineless wimp. I cringed in this comic when he said ''they have a right to live'' (but then I would have said so do the crew of nostromo, and while aliens aren't evil, all they do is breed and kill).

But that said it wasn't terrible. It's not great either but it's ok. what do you guys think?

Actually, I'm pretty sure that Superman's line was to the Predators, who while are killing machines themselves, have higher brainpower and a strong honor system.

And I thought it was alright--while I'm not a fan of the massive, God-like Batman, it was kickass to see him take down the biggest Predator there and then become their liason for Earth. :woot:

Actually, I'm pretty sure that Superman's line was to the Predators, who while are killing machines themselves, have higher brainpower and a strong honor system.

And I thought it was alright--while I'm not a fan of the massive, God-like Batman, it was kickass to see him take down the biggest Predator there and then become their liason for Earth. :woot:

That's fair enough, if it was indeed just about the predators. But I thought it was to the aliens as well since he showed great reluctance to kill them first time round even when he saw what they were about.

I did sort of ''LOL'' at Batman beating the predator, even if he did cheat. And wow no prep time , impressive :p

But yeah this definitly isn't bad, and nowhere near the disaster it could have been, and the art helps an average story go down better.

Writing is quite mediocre indeed, but the art is really, really good. What's the guy's name, Olivetti? Here's to hoping he gets to work with better writers in the future.

Did anyone know there was Green Lantern VS. Aliens?
I got the other day...I still have to read it.

I havent read it yet, I'm waiting for the trade on this.
I enjoyed the first Batman vs. Predator a lot.

I havent read it yet, I'm waiting for the trade on this.
I enjoyed the first Batman vs. Predator a lot.

yeah, that series rocked. batman barely made it out alive. i might check this new one out eventually.

Did anyone know there was Green Lantern VS. Aliens?
I got the other day...I still have to read it.

I got the first two issues, what I read was pretty good, I've been meaning to finish the story. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"