Batman v. Superman VS. Captain America: Civil War VS. X-Men Apocalypse

On contray it's because that child in slokovia that it works emotionally. The child was MIT, so science, like Pete and Tony.

That impacted Tony and he locked up Wanda wich didn't end well as she runaway.
When he goes to Peter it's motivated by the will to repair thzt, and trust youth but as you said it's still a Tony moove and putting a kid in danger, it's not white or black, he is both trying to do good and repeting his mistake.

It does for me. There's no build up to it, no foreshadowing and it kind of kills the momentum of the Bucky stuff. Meanwhile, Panther was actually integrated into this movie very well and had some stakes in the main plot. Spidey shows up for a fight scene, and then leaves. He's not even (traditionally) an Avenger.
See, I absolutely acknowledge that Spidey was totally shoehorned into CW, but I decided I didn't care because Tom Holland completely charmed the socks off me. :lmao: I decided right then that I will watch that kid be Peter Parker in anything.

The Russos were so lucky to find him. If he didn't work, the middle of the movie (and the airport fight) would have totally crashed and burned. As it is, considering the reviews that CW got, the vast majority of critics enjoyed Spidey's inclusion, even if he was completely shoehorned in. :oldrazz:

That's why character work takes precedence over anything else. Nobody cares if your plot is 100% coherent or technically perfect, if nobody likes watching your characters.

On the contrary that what makes it work. The child in Sokoviz was MIT, he was a scientific, like Peter and Tony.

Tony was deeply affected by it and force Wanda out of danger. But it doesn't work and she run away to Cap.

When Tony go for Peter's help he is both teying to repair that mistake of trying to control Wanda, youth. It is not white or black but tainted, he is trying to set things right but he is also trying to letft the grief of his mistake and he still put a kid in danger.

But Peter also represent a younger version of himself who on the opposite is poor. Still he remind him of some core stuff and speaks with his heart. Meatphorically Tony is asking help of his inner child. A bit forcing his hand, hés not doing the right thing but trying. This is perfect for Tony twisted character.

Of course it's still a way to introduce the new Spidey but it's well done, Spidey come Spidey goes and let the adult sort things out, he serve his purpose, a reminder and Tony initate him to what he will have to become in a way, tzking him to the big guys. It is a interesting dialogue beetwen the old and the youth. He is not playing it safe but allowing to find bu experience and danger. Like real life, not asking him to stay home like he did with Wanda.

It's kinda of a recurring theme and since i grew up reading comic i'm sensible to it aren't you?

Seriously, I had more fun with the Conjuring 2 than any recent MCU film.

ok?
I thought you were talking about every superhero flick released so far this year.

It's been so disappointing all around that I have to lower my expectations for one of my most anticipated flicks.

Can't stand another "pretty good" cbm.

!) Civil War: whatever flaws it had it at least made me want to watch more movies with the seperate characters

2) Apocalypse: It was **** but can everyone acknowledge that Bryan Singer is just a mediocre director who works best with like a TV budget and as few characters as possible because he sucks at emsemble movies and that is what X-Men ****ing is.

3) BvS: It is **** complete an utter ****, the worst comic book movie ever (mostly because it has the two greatest superheroes ever in it and wastes it completely). Superman is still an angsty teen who flees and does only what he is told to do by authority figures. Batman is a psycho who from the onset wants to kill Superman because.......... And also he slaughters everyone in his way and brands people (who nonsensically gets killed in prison when the opposite would happen in the real world). WW is fine but only because she is in it so little but she is till made into a sex object for Bruce Wayne and a carrier for the worst introduction to other heroes. Eisenberg is doing his best Heath Ledger inpersonation while playing a character who is the opposite of the joker (there has been speculation that he is Lex Luthor son but I saw non of that being hinted in the movie) and It also contains a cave troll for some reason that allows Superman to do his suicide with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"