World Battle of the Superman

Eros

Superhero
Reaction score
alright i will make this simple, since the new superman movie is comeing out. It is time we choose the greatest live action superman of the past 60 some years. This contest is based on power,Personality, their clark Kent,Thier herioc deeds,their iconic status, and overall coolness.

Lets starts with the Golden-age live action Superman
George Reeves:
180px-Reevessuperman.JPG

Greatest Feat-destroying a meteor

Then we have the silver-age live action Superman:
Chris Reeves
200px-Superpose_23.jpg

greatest feat-Reverseing time
Then we have the hip John bryne modern age live action Superman
Dean Cain:
245px-DC2SUPERMAN.JPG

Greatest Feat- actually Marrying Lois Lane

Then we have the slightly revamped Birthright/John Bryne/Silver-age 21s century live action Superman.
Brandan Routh- [Note his personality and actions cannnot be fully judged till the movie comes out]
200px-Brandon_Routh_as_Superman_Returns.jpg

Greatest feat- We will see.............

Now how can anyone choose between these guys? A better question if they all were to fight, who would win?

Its pretty impossible to judge Brandon at this stage, but anyways I think this is the wrong forum for this thread.

It's R E E V E. Christopher REEVE. No S on the end. I don't understand why so many people have a hard time with that, but it is starting to annoy me.

Just a little.

Chris Reeve is without a doubt the best Superman EVER! Hands down... No contest.

Chris Reeve caught a helicopter, saved a plane, destroyed a rocket, picked up the San Andreas fault:) , reversed time, and incarcerated Lex Luthor. Oh, not to mention he rescued a cat. And this was only in ONE movie!! :eek:

Chris Reeve FTW!! :up:

Reeve, so far.

But don't forget Kirk Alyn, the FIRST Superman from the two '40's serials.

His greatest feat? Flying in low-budget wire rigs that were so dangerous, he faced death more directly than any of the others!

Reeve. He's so powerful, he kicked his own ass.

and sooner or later Welling will be on this list too I hope.

To me Christopher Reeve IS Superman, his looks, his presence come straight from the comics of the 70's.

George Reeves to me looked like the older father figure Superman with his beer belly, I would dub him "Old Superman"

Dean Cain did his best to represent the 90's Superman but the hair was all wrong.

Brandon Routh from the trailer looks impressive but I'll have my final say when the movie comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"