Beavis and Butthead are coming back.... Again

Beavis looks like a meth-head.
At least the glasses make him look like a recovering meth addict, otherwise he'd have probably pawned them for more meth. :o

Can’t wait for this. I’m so glad they’re coming back.

I see Mike is going the South Park route using adult version of these characters. Hopefully it’s not a permanent thing

Either way, I’m psyched for more Beavis & Butthead

I don't mind if they're adult, could be fun if they do it right. But Beavis & Butthead belong in the 90's. It didn't work when they first brought them back and had them do stuff like watch Teen Mom :whatever:

Or at least let it take place in the 90's if they're still young.

I don't mind if they're adult, could be fun if they do it right. But Beavis & Butthead belong in the 90's. It didn't work when they first brought them back and had them do stuff like watch Teen Mom :whatever:

Or at least let it take place in the 90's if they're still young.
I do agree that B&B belong in the 90s, just like The Simpson’s

Though I enjoy seeing B&B making fun of all the stupid MTV shows like Teen Mom, 16 & Pregnant, Jersey Shore, etc.

Though I enjoy seeing B&B making fun of all the stupid MTV shows like Teen Mom, 16 & Pregnant, Jersey Shore, etc.

I just don't think these characters would watch shows like that together. I can however imagine one of them (probably Beavis) watching it "in secret" by himself, but then acts like he hates those shows when they happen to talk about it.

Friendly reminder for anyone else who's interested that this drops tomorrow.

With a 100% RT so far.

Throwback to Siskel and Ebert giving Do America a thumbs up.

With a 100% RT so far.

Throwback to Siskel and Ebert giving Do America a thumbs up.

I'm not too surprised. Mike Judge rarely misses, and even when he does it goes on to achieve cult status like Idiocracy. Beavis and Butthead Do America is also a very underrated comedy, IMO. As far as animated shows turned feature films, it's not quite on the same level as The Simpsons Movie or South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut but it definitely works surprisingly well considering the show it's based on is basically 5-10 minute shorts strung together with music video commentary.

As soon as this dropped at midnight I just had to watch, and I am happy I did because the movie is hilarious :funny:

Mike Judge hasn’t missed a beat. My only complaint is that I wish we could have seen more of the usual supporting characters from the series like Stuart, Anderson, McVicker, Daria, etc. but I still enjoyed the movie. A solid sequel to B&B Do America. Can’t wait for the new episodes set to premiere later this year

So I guess
we're not getting old versions of them in the new show. I don't mind that though, this was a great way to bring them to our time. They basically fixed what I didn't like about the reboot. Beavis and Butthead are too much a product of the 90's, you can't just turn them into current day characters.

Anyway I really liked the movie.

So I guess
we're not getting old versions of them in the new show. I don't mind that though, this was a great way to bring them to our time. They basically fixed what I didn't like about the reboot. Beavis and Butthead are too much a product of the 90's, you can't just turn them into current day characters.

Anyway I really liked the movie.
Good point about the reboot season from 10 years ago which I guess is essentially retconned now. As amusing as it was to see them comment on topical shows at the time like Jersey Shore, they're better off as a product of the '90s.

Yeah Paramount+ seems to announce these things just a few weeks before they're streaming, at least for animation.

It feels good to have Beavis & Butthead back! They're timeless. :funny:

Loved the original show growing up. Even saw Do America in theaters opening weekend.

Here's a fun throwback.

I remember seeing this when it aired. It was hilarious. :funny:

I was lucky enough to attend the Beavis & Butthead panel at SDCC last Thursday. The two episodes they screened were hilarious

Mike Judge said that the series will be a loose continuation of the most recent movie and you can expect to see characters like Van Driesen, Stuart, and even Tom Anderson who is like 100 years old pop up

There will also be random stand alone episodes with middle aged Beavis & Butthead, one of which they have to go to jury duty lol. Another episode will also center of smart versions of Beavis & Butthead that appeared in the most recent movie

"Dammit, Beavis. Why are you so hellbent on this being Houston?" :funny:

I'm loving these new episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"