Best Marvel one-on-one

AVEITWITHJAMON

Badass Cloud
Reaction score
With a few new entrants, this year, i thought it was time for a new poll, the only problem is, i might not fit them all on, so i will the most obvious one's and hopefully everyone will be catered for.

Vote away people!

Sorry if i missed any, there are only 25 options on the poll and it seems there are some that will be missing.

I haven't seen aall of the ones on the list, but I like the Doom vs. Thing fight. My 2nd choice would be Spidey and Ock. What would be really cool is if Doc Ock fought Doom.

I haven't seen aall of the ones on the list, but I like the Doom vs. Thing fight. My 2nd choice would be Spidey and Ock. What would be really cool is if Doc Ock fought Doom.

Considering Doom has superpowers that involve electricity, i think he would finish Ock with ease.

Blade vs Nomak is still number 1 for me BTW.

Wolverine vs Mystique

Dark Phoenix vs. Xavier for me. The best scene of the X-Men trilogy in my opinion, very emotional and powerful. Wolverine vs. Deathstrike was cool too though.

82.jpg

The Punisher vs. the Russian was clever, in that La Donna Il Mobile was it's music. But I chose Wolverine vs. "Deathstrike," for the sheer violence of it.

For me, Spidey vs. Doc Ock on the train.

The Spidey Doc Ock train fight is the best scene ever.

I think the Spider-Man fights are probably the best of that entire list if only for the choreography. Though I do give the nod to the train battle between Spidey and Ock, with Peter vs. Harry as the runner up.

I think the Spider-Man fights are probably the best of that entire list if only for the choreography. Though I do give the nod to the train battle between Spidey and Ock, with Peter vs. Harry as the runner up.

While i do love the Spidey fights, especially the 2 one's with Ock, i still think Blade vs Nomak tops them with some ease, the sheer brutality and violence of it, not to mention it makes you worry/question whether Blade will actually come out on top this time, puts it above the rest IMO.

I say Wolverine vs Lady Deathstrike. That fight scene was pretty cool.

The end fight of Hulk has grown on me a lot over the years, and at this moment, its the one i enjoy watching most.

Do people really rate the Spidey/Ock fight so highly? They were good, but not clearly the best as the thread results suggest. IMO of course!

Do people really rate the Spidey/Ock fight so highly? They were good, but not clearly the best as the thread results suggest. IMO of course!

Not clearly the best? So, which in your opinion is clearly the best?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"