POLL: *NEW* best marvel fight scene

I cant believe, that after all these years, no fight has topped Blade vs NOMAK from Blade II for me, BOTH fights in Spidey 2 come in a very close 2nd and third, and Black Spidey vs Sandman as well as the battle royale in Spidey 3 have constantly grown on me since last year to become 2 of my favourite's.

Hulk vs Abom i found to be dissapointing, as were all of the Iron Man action scene's IMO.

Hey Wallace... Superman II was released in 1980 (28 years ago). Slamming those fight scenes is really pointless... Budgets and FX were not what they are today... And Superman 4 had an even smaller budget, and even though it was in 1987, FX were still not what we have today.

But supposedly, the next film (Man of Steel) will have a physical foe for Superman... like Bizaro or Doomsday). So that should make everyone happy.

The scene from Blade II, right before he fights Reinhardt. And pretty much any fight scene in the first Blade movie.

Blade
Blade II - when he fights against all the baddies, then suplexes the last one through the glass

Ooh...tie between Spidey vs. Ock on the train and Wolverine vs. Stryker's soldiers.

I don't think any of Iron Man's fights were disappointing, but the end fight could've been better. Everything else was solid. Ending fight wise, TIH killed Iron Man so ruthlessly.

Not even close. The characters actually mattered in Iron Man. The conflict was supported - and made necessary - by the strength of the performances, the characterizations, and the story. Jeff Bridges >>> Tim Roth.

TIH wasn't half as good as Iron Man.

No, it's not. Iron Man is overrated. Yes, it was great, and before TIH came out, held the spot as Marvel's best movie. Now it holds the position as Marvel's second best movie. Also, anyone here will tell you that TIH's final fight scene stomped all over Iron Man's. Don't believe me? Look at the poll results.

The final fight in TIH is overrated. Don't believe me? Look at the poll results.

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back