POLL: *NEW* best marvel fight scene

anrrd_2

YA POOZERS!
Reaction score
ok guys....i reaslize i should have just waited to put up the last poll...a well, asi es la vida.....so heres a new and improved poll featuring the TIH fights:woot:

i realize that not every fight is on there, but i can only post up to 25 options. so dont break my balls if your fav isnt up there

GOAT Marvel fight scenes

Hulk vs Abomination
Hulk vs military (college)

Spidey vs Ock on the train is still my favorite fight in any marvel movie

^sm2 was the standard of all superhero movies for a long time with me...then batman begins topped it in terms of quality. and now ironman and hulk top it in terms of fights. im still a huge fan of the train scene though

Smashey.jpg

Spiderman 2 was a classic i loved it. But the hulk vs abomination raised the bar.

Hulk v A-Bomb was badass[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bM0c2E2jAgw&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bM0c2E2jAgw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT], but so was spidey vs doc ock ion the train[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LJ1hUJP-1EE&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LJ1hUJP-1EE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]...

tought call :spidey: :bh:

If this was just TIH, I'd say the first two action scenes were better, because honestly when it is Hulk ****ing up humans and property it looks cool. When it was two 100% CGI characters fighting for 5+ minutes it got...boring.

Anyway my top 5 remain:

1. Spidey vs. Doc Ock at clock tower/train (Spider-Man 2)
2. Peter vs. Harry in the air (Spider-Man 3)
3. Nightcrawler invades the White House (X2)
4. Spidey vs. Green Goblin at bridge/warehouse (Spider-Man)
5. Wolverine goes bezerk in mansion (X2)

Honorable mention goes to all other scenes with Doc Ock in SM2, all stuff in Statue of Liberty (especially the finale) in X-Men, both Iron Man attacks on the terrorists in Iron Man, all fights involving Sandman in SM3 and the first two Hulk outs in The Incredible Hulk.

I actually voted for the mark 1 vs 10 rings. It doest have cgi (or at least I didn't think it did), and it was the most suspenseful/brutal. The others may have been more visually flashy, but the mark 1 vs 10 rigns was the fight scene that kept me on the edge of my seat.

Hulk v A-Bomb was badass, but so was spidey vs doc ock ion the train...

tought call :spidey: :bh:

after rewatching both scenes,
i wanna change my vote from hulk/abomb to spiderman/doc oc.

it's just better as a whole for me,
although hulk/abomb comes in a VERY CLOSE second :spidey: :otto:

I voted Hulk vs. A-bomb. Closent thing to a Marvel comics fight scene on film so far.

The Spidey vs. Doc Ock train fight would be a close 2nd.

instead of just x-men vs. brotherhood at statue of liberty i think they should have put wolverine vs. mystique on there or put it in front of statue of x-men vs. brotherhood statue of liberty because mystique and wolverines fight was exciting to look at

SM2 train scene was the best... and I concur with the IM Mark I scene being the best of that film. It was more intense.

Of course the Hulk v. Abom was incredible... But I had some complaints over the details (I am picky that way) so it is not my number 1.

Also, Blade v. vampire thugs in the glass room was good. Well choreographed and well executed.

I went for Hulk VS Abomb, while not perfect, I was expecting a bit more destruction, it was great. Although had the Hulk VS Tanks/helicopters fight from Ang lee's Hulk been there I may of been tempted to go for that.

Nightcrawler v. The Secret Service was very cool. As were the sequences in Spider-man 2. Hulk had some great action sequences as well, I'm surprised to see it didn't make the poll. I'm still waiting to see a really badass, brutal, imaginative, gripping, epic mirror/Hulk showdown.

I will tell you what... Thor is on its way... There should be some over the top battle scenes in there...

And props to the Kirmit to mentioning the Hulk v. Tanks/Helicopters... That was the only redeeming 15-minutes of the film (the little vignette with a still of Nolte's eyes fading to Black and White, in a comic book style panel above the scenes evolving below... was also a cool effect... but not an action/fight sequence, so disregard).

- The Thing fighting Dr Doom in the first FF flick was great in a very Superman II way.

- Spider-Man 2 was the first movie to really, completely, and without restrictions, capture a superhero vs supervillain battle. Spider-Man 3 then took it even further.

kevin, i was with you until the SM3 comment...i found those fight scenes to be very underwhelming

Definitely the Hulk versus the Abomination. Best fight scene in any comic book movie to date in my mind.

I don't know what to vote.

too many options.... I should watch all the scenes to judge.

But definetly, X3 scenes are out of the poll for me.

edit: I think I'm between Spiderman 2 and TIH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"