Best Marvel one-on-one

Best CG Fight: Spider-man vs Dock Ock

Best Practical Fight: Punisher vs Russian

Spider-Man vs Doc Ock on the train.

Spider-manvsDoctorOctopus5.jpg

Spider-Man vs. Doc Ock: The Clock Tower/Train Fight.

The whole sequence feels as though it was ripped straight from a comic book. I'm still blown away by it, even now, and God knows how many times I've watched it. Plus, it's my favourite superhero and my favourite supervillain, which is an added bonus. Absolutely superb. :up:

^Agreed, its just shame they couldnt keep or up the ante for the fights in Spiderman 3.

The thing that surprised me most about the Spiderman 3 battles were how short they were compared to both the 1st and especially 2nd movie's battle's.

The thing that surprised me most about the Spiderman 3 battles were how short they were compared to both the 1st and especially 2nd movie's battle's.

You know, after seeing the movie at the cinema, i would have agreed with you, but when watching it on DVD for the first time yesterday, ALL of the fights seemed much longer and much more enjoyable to me for some reason.

Not clearly the best? So, which in your opinion is clearly the best?

Well, IMHO, there is no clear best, its a very debatable poll IMO.

There are very underrated fights on there like Blade vs Nomak, Hulk vs David Banner, and even Black Spiderman vs Sandman.

I'm not saying the Ock fights are poor or anything, but for me, they are not far and away the best there is.

Well, IMHO, there is no clear best, its a very debatable poll IMO.

There are very underrated fights on there like Blade vs Nomak, Hulk vs David Banner, and even Black Spiderman vs Sandman.

I'm not saying the Ock fights are poor or anything, but for me, they are not far and away the best there is.

I must admit that that fight has slowly become one of my favourite's, i felt it was too short in the cinema, but i was wrong, it simply showed how much more powerful Spidy is with the Symbiote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"