• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Best Of The Worst?

To honest there are a few on there that I wouldnt put anywere near a 'worst list', Hulk being one of them, but enough people have had gripes with some of them that I feel I had to include them on the poll for fairness.

I knew where you were coming from and I understand. No need to explain yourself to me mate. I was just saying that it wouldn't be on my worst list :cwink:

I knew where you were coming from and I understand. No need to explain yourself to me mate. I was just saying that it wouldn't be on my worst list :cwink:

Okey dokey, no probs, it wouldnt be anywere near one of mine either, a few of them on there would though.

^Ha ha, there are a few on there I like, but the majority, yeah, are pretty poor.

Worst comic book movie ever : "Blueberry" with Vincent Cassel.

I wanna know who voted Elektra, Catwoman and Batman and Robin, so I can laugh at them. Reveal yourselves!!!

It's a public poll...

Agreed with all of that, its seems the flawed movies tend to get lumped in with the worse ones for some stupid reason.

Agree with all except X3, I own it on DVD coincidentally, but think it deserve's to be listed as one of the worst, though not as bad as the likes of B&R.

I was always under the impression you disliked SR PB, or am I getting you mixed up with someone else?

you have me mixed up with someone else. ive loved superman returns since the day i saw it

you have me mixed up with someone else. ive loved superman returns since the day i saw it

Sorry about that, its just that from my days of defending SR endlessly I seemed to recall you being one of the one's who disliked it, again, sorry, must have someone else.

Nice to meet a fellow SR fan anyway :up:.

Hulk having 23 votes, are you kidding me?

NVM, I voted like it's worst of the worst.

^says the guy who loves TF2. :hehe:

It kept me entertained. It's a toy commercial, not a comic property with 40+ years of storylines.

Oh man TF2 is now on my list of worst of worst. For every B&R awful moment, TF2 has 5.

probably X3 for me, but only because i love the other two films so much that i try to ignore the fact that it sucks :funny:

Hulk having 23 votes, are you kidding me?

NVM, I voted like it's worst of the worst.

Hulk is a great movie IMo, one of the best, and it seems a lot of others feel its under-rated also.

I only voted for the ones I like enough to consider them good movies. (Namely Hulk and SM3)

I would vote for Superman Returns but I can never decide whether or not I actually like it. I don't hate it, mind you, but I'm always on the fence about it. :huh:

I've seen Hulk at least three or four times and I still like it. I'd give it a 7.5/10

When I was a kid, I loved Daredevil, but now it's decent.6.5/10 I haven't seen the DC which everyone says is much better.

I enjoyed both Punisher films. I'd give the original 6/10 and the reboot 5.5/10

I haven't seen every movie on that poll, but from the ones I have seen or remember decently enough, I voted for: The Punisher (2004), Punisher: War Zone, Ghost Rider, Blade: Trinity and Spider-Man 3. Though I should note I haven't see SM3 since seeing it theatrically and have been meaning to give it another watch to see if it's any better or worse. But I remember enjoying it well enough when I saw it.

I've seen Hulk at least three or four times and I still like it. I'd give it a 7.5/10

Personally, I think Hulk is one of the best out there, its in my top 10 CB movies.

When I was a kid, I loved Daredevil, but now it's decent.6.5/10 I haven't seen the DC which everyone says is much better.

I enjoyed both Punisher films. I'd give the original 6/10 and the reboot 5.5/10

If you enjoyed the DD theatrical cut, watch the DC, its actually really good.

I haven't seen every movie on that poll, but from the ones I have seen or remember decently enough, I voted for: The Punisher (2004), Punisher: War Zone, Ghost Rider, Blade: Trinity and Spider-Man 3. Though I should note I haven't see SM3 since seeing it theatrically and have been meaning to give it another watch to see if it's any better or worse. But I remember enjoying it well enough when I saw it.

To be honest, the more I watched Spiderman 3 on dvd after initially being dissapointed in the cinema, the more i enjoyed it, you should definately try giving it another watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"