Best Comic Book Movie Vehicle?

I am looking forward to the Red Mist Mobile in the upcoming Kickass.

Spoarz™;16655883 said:
I love that bit too. It's such an awesome vehicle. :woot: :up:

That it is, best Bat-Mobile for me, but on this poll, despite the difference in the quality of the movies, I had to go for the Hellcycle.

That it is, best Bat-Mobile for me, but on this poll, despite the difference in the quality of the movies, I had to go for the Hellcycle.
GhostRider.jpg

It is one seriously sweet ride. :up:

Spoarz™;16685513 said:
GhostRider.jpg

It is one seriously sweet ride. :up:

Exactly, no matter what anyone thinks of the movie, that bike is simply hellaciously awesome :yay:. Cant believe it doesnt have more votes!

^Older movies dont count in this thread my friend, just the ones from Blade and onwards.

Why not? they asre comic book movies as well...

Exactly, no matter what anyone thinks of the movie, that bike is simply hellaciously awesome :yay:. Cant believe it doesnt have more votes!
Absolutely dude, I didn't think much of the film when I saw it but I think the imagery of the character was perfectly translated from the comic to the big screen, and the bike played a major part of that. :up:

The movie was only okay, but the Hellcycle was PERFECT. I would totally go for that.

If not that, Batman's Batmobile from the Tim Burton films. Screw that new one. The old one reigns supreme!

Superman's rubber cape from SR. ;) :grin:

Why not? they asre comic book movies as well...

I just did the poll from CB movies from Blade onwards, as I stated in my original post. I didnt want this poll to become a battle of the bat-vehicles.

Spoarz™;16692546 said:
Absolutely dude, I didn't think much of the film when I saw it but I think the imagery of the character was perfectly translated from the comic to the big screen, and the bike played a major part of that. :up:

The Ghost Rider himself was done perfectly I agree, take out the quips and it basically WAS the Ghost Rider from the comics. I'd even say the bike in the movie is better than the one in the comics.

Sorry to say this but that's ********.

The bat-pod was a worth replacement, but it's no Tumbler. When I first saw the pod, like many people, I hated it. I hated it because that meant the Tumbler was going bye-bye and it just didn't have that intimidating effect of the previous vehicle. But I grew to like it other the months of marketing and now I really like it. But, I still get a little sad every time I see the Tumbler fall to pieces and blow up. We'll miss ya, you big galoot.

The Batmobile from the two Burton movies was very sleek and I like that one too. The Batwing, also cool, except when it was in Batman Forever. But, I hate the fact that the Batmobile and Batwing in the Burton films were just two more killing machines for Batman to use.

Nice to see the Blade mobile getting a few votes, that was one awesome car that fit the character perfectly. It finally being unleashed in an action scene was one of the few redeeming features of Blade : Trinity.

No surprise to see which vehicle is winning, I AM surprised some others havent had more votes though, specifically my vote, the TF vehicle modes.

I picked the model for the only RC vehicle I ever bought.
real-tumbler.jpg

^How could you miss it CW? Would this have been your vote instead?

i'd actually say the original ghost rider's horse

but it's got to be x-jet even though it was highly underused.

I'm not a huge fan of the FF franchise, but that scene in FF2 were the Fantastic Car broke apart to dodge the debris was great. It made me wish they'd featured the car more.

Yeah I thought the Fantasticar and the Surfer's look were the two things that went right with that film.

For once, I'm going to have to side with the fanboys. The Tumbler FTW. That thing is bad ass.

Nothing beats The Batmoblie/Tumbler IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"