• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bestbouy and the Halo 3 tax.

WhatsHisFace

Avenger
Reaction score
http://xblradio.com/blogcast/?p=595

With the release of “the most anticipated game of the year” right around the corner, retailers know that consoles and accessories will jet of the shelves. So what better way to join the celebration then by adding a Halo 3 dollar tax to many Xbox 360 accessories?

While other retailers are pricing the 360 add-ons at Xbox.com’s MSRP, Best Buy thinks adding three dollars to that is the perfect theme to tie-in the Halo Three launch. As many devotee gamers will pop-in to jump-in, why would they suspect they aren’t getting the best buy?

bustbuy_vs_xbox_prices_full.gif

What the hell? What kind of garbage is this? I mean i know why they are doing this, but um its still way lame. Ah well, i dont shop at Best Buy for games anyway, nor am i getting Halo 3 or any new accessories at this point.

What the hell? What kind of garbage is this? I mean i know why they are doing this, but um its still way lame. Ah well, i dont shop at Best Buy for games anyway, nor am i getting Halo 3 or any new accessories at this point.
I dont even buy games in stores anymore. I strictly do my gaming via online sites. Can get them cheaper and dont have to worry about tax

Because I hate it now. Because it is a bad and dated game.
I thought I was clear about this? :confused:

I know, I more-so asked for you to get a DEEP THOUGHT about FPS games.

I would've thought that was the regular BestBuy price tag, they over charge ever single ****ing item in their store.

I REFUSE to pay more than $50 for a videogame. Next gen my ass

hahahahaha Best Buy sucks. All the people I know that work there are total *****es. Too bad, it used to be such an awesome store too.

It's called Capitalism. If you don't agree with it it's not real hard to shop some where else.

Nothing new that Bets Buy over charges customers. You might think you're getting a good deal on an item on sale, but they most likely overcharged you on the 2 or 3 other items you are buying that are not on sale.

I'm classy. I don't fart. I do however make jokes about minorities and act homosexual.

I don't. It's because I don't eat spicey, farty Mexican food.

You know, after eating (apparently) healthy food in Vancouver for 6 months, I realize that I can't eat regular mexican food now (or spicy, greasy food in general) without having atomic diarrhea the next day.

I've pretty much had to change my habits and just eat like rice, tuna and veggies while I'm here.
I used to be able to eat like super mega spicy hot wings and greasy tacos...

I've turned into such a girl :(

It's okay, I just eat chicken, salads and tunafish. I used to drink a lot of milk but I heard it's bad for skin and good skin > really hard bones.

At least when I'm trying to look good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"