• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Halo 3.

The Kids In The Begining Are Real It Was Released On Bungie Boards It Was Real Actors

i like these documentarys cuz a trailer isnt gonna explain new gameplay elements.

this doc is nothing special, and nothing great was mentioned about gameplay elements cept for better AI, i mean is'nt that the goal of any big franchise?!

Umm. I'm really not impressed at all. At all. The first two where awsome. This one, not so much.:(

ProjectPat2280 said:
Good question. Im not a huge fan of it(i typically prefer fps's grounded in reality, ie: R6, Call of Duty and Brothers in Arms). Iv played it, i own it and i have had some fun playing online with my friends but i dont think its the greatest thing since sliced bread. I guess its so popular ecause its so easy to pick up and play. I mean compare Halos controls to Rainbow 6's. I know its 2 diff types of fps's, but Halo is just easy to play. I guess thats why it took off like it did.

George Carlin: What the **** is so special about sliced bread? You got a knife and a loaf of bread. SLICE THE ****ING THING!..........And get on with your lives.

Anyway, I agree, Halo isn't the greatest thing since sliced bread, just fun to pick up and play online or with a friend and bull**** around with for a while.

I love the new Brute design, a big upgrade from what they last had.

DACMAN said:
Umm. I'm really not impressed at all. At all. The first two where awsome. This one, not so much.:(

Thats because the first one was an in engine render made to impress people and the second was CGI.

This shows pre alpha work from 4 months ago. The point of the video isnt to show off the graphics. Its to introduce the Brutes and explain the design process.

I didnt know where to post this so here it is. This months Gamepro says that Crackdown comes with a Halo 3 Beta Invite:

crackdownhalo3betasi5jo1.jpg

Dark_Lord said:
I didnt know where to post this so here it is. This months Gamepro says that Crackdown comes with a Halo 3 Beta Invite:

:ninja: That's interesting...

Dark_Lord said:

Awesome I was going to get this game anyway this just seals the deal. I wonder what the marked boxes look like ? I guess we will find out eventually

I loved how the brutes looked like Master Shredder had sex with a gorrilla.

I'm curious about the new weapons though. And brutes with energy swords? Oh my!

Also I hope they do something about the offline multiplayer. Ie bots or something.

Halo 3 Is going to be the best game for 360 and its going to be better then halo 1 and 2...

OK OK Halo 3 is the best game ever. Halo 3 going to be the best game for 360.Also its goign to be better then halo 1 and 2. They have all new toys to play with in this game

Thats because the first one was an in engine render made to impress people and the second was CGI.

This shows pre alpha work from 4 months ago. The point of the video isnt to show off the graphics. Its to introduce the Brutes and explain the design process.

No. I meant first two games. But, I can agree with that too. About the first two trailers being great.

I'd think that those are just statistics. If they ran out of gas, that'd be interesting, yet sucky.

Nah I think that'd be a nice touch.
Besides, 45-65mpg?
Even with a small fuel tank thats a long way to go in a video game.
When was the last time the storyline of a game demanded you drive for 3 hours straight?
Plus it brings up the possibility of refueling stations which brings up the possibility of gigantic explosions.

...Or maybe they're just specs that won't play a gameplay element. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"