Black Widow News and Speculation Thread

I really hope, we’ll see Melina in the Iron Maiden armour...she’ll probably won’t be in another movie

E1Cm6GMXMAM9qt6

View attachment 45626 View attachment 45627

this is odd
I thought, that O-T Fagbenle gonna be Taskmaster...

here are the other character posters
Marvel's Black Widow: 6 New Posters Show Off Scarlett Johansson, David Harbour & More

Some people on Reddit are stupid in thinking Taskmaster is Clint Barton. That's not possible based on timeline and his story following Civil War. This film takes place between Civil War and Infinity War, Clint was on the Raft, followed by house arrest because he wanted to be with his family. We didn't see him again until End Game.

It's possible he's just trolling but man would it be cool to see them, even if it's just a small cameo.

Ursa is a mutant though, so would they try to make their mutant debut with him?

they didn’t have O-T in the other promos before, not even the trailers...
They could’ve left him out of the promo posters and nobody, outside people checking news and casting announcements, would’ve missed him

I do hope the movie answers questions I have:

- Who is playing Taskmaster?
- What happened to Yelena since the events of this movie? I know she's going to be in Hawkeye, but what has she done before then? Was she blipped? Did she survive the snap and if so, what did she do in the 5 years?

It's possible he's just trolling but man would it be cool to see them, even if it's just a small cameo.

Ursa is a mutant though, so would they try to make their mutant debut with him?

He's likely trolling. However Dutch actor and bodybuilder Olivier Richters has an undisclosed role in the film. He's likely playing a henchman of some kind for Dreykov (like one of his body guards) but some are speculating he's playing Ursa.

I do hope the movie answers questions I have:

- Who is playing Taskmaster?
- What happened to Yelena since the events of this movie? I know she's going to be in Hawkeye, but what has she done before then? Was she blipped? Did she survive the snap and if so, what did she do in the 5 years?
Maybe she retired and just changed identity. I kind of figured when Nat went blonde after Civil War she may have used Yelena's identity to escape being caught. Probably got blipped and returns after finding out Widow died.

Well this would have been the month again, just two months away though and then the MCU movie train gets rolling again.

actually that would‘ve been the month for Multiverse of Madness :cwink:

Any chance at all that Alexei might have encountered a certain Winter Soldier back when the Soviet Union was still a thing?

Just a little over a month away now. Saw a few ads on tv but not a lot of tv spots yet, I'm sure as the NBA playoffs progress they will add more.

So is the premiere going to be virtual or will it have the usual pomp of an MCU movie premiere now that everything is opening up again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"