Black Widow News and Speculation Thread

Now that tickets are out there and, the film is so much closer.
In terms of the story,
What do you WANT?
What do you NEED?

In terms of the story,
What do you WANT?
What do you NEED?

In terms of story:

What's happened to Yelena since the events of this movie? Was she snapped? If not, what did she do in the 5 years? Also, who is Taskmaster and does he survive?

In terms of the story,
What do you WANT?
What do you NEED?

I'd love to see Natasha origin and upbringing in the Red Room fully-featured. I need to see a bit of the Red Ledger events play out that we're alluded too in The Avengers . Hawkeye appears to give Widow redemption and finally closure for Natasha Romanoff and the rise of the Crimson Widow (Yelena).

I have a feeling we are about to be exposed to a Major BW media blitz.
I say, BRING IT ON!
IN SPADES!

Well, went ahead and preordered the premier access on D+ - me and my sister debated whether we wanted to venture to the theater with this (have it be our first movie back at the theater since COVID hit), but with some home life logistics going on right now, and that while we like Black Widow she's not necessarily our favorite Avenger for either of us, watching at home is probably the better choice for us (Shang-Chi will probably be the first we go back to the theater for). There's also the fact that it's the first Marvel movie we'd be seeing without our mom beside us since she passed (the shows have been bad enough - but, comfort of own home) - I don't want to end up tearing up in the movie theater over something totally unrelated to the movie and have people wondering why I'm sniffling and crying during an action scene ;)

Well, went ahead and preordered the premier access on D+ - me and my sister debated whether we wanted to venture to the theater with this (have it be our first movie back at the theater since COVID hit), but with some home life logistics going on right now, and that while we like Black Widow she's not necessarily our favorite Avenger for either of us, watching at home is probably the better choice for us (Shang-Chi will probably be the first we go back to the theater for). There's also the fact that it's the first Marvel movie we'd be seeing without our mom beside us since she passed (the shows have been bad enough - but, comfort of own home) - I don't want to end up tearing up in the movie theater over something totally unrelated to the movie and have people wondering why I'm sniffling and crying during an action scene ;)
When it comes to when or if you go back to the theaters, THERE IS NO WRONG CHOICE HERE!
You have to do what feels right for you.
Also, I relate on the second, I saw Iron Man (2008) during the anniversary of my father's death, 1 year later. I thought that I was safe. Then, at the press conference,Tony starts talking about not being with his Dad when he died ( Neither was I) I LOST IT! Lets face it, these MCU guys, PLAY DIRTY!

I GOTS BOTH OF MY SHOTS!
Natasha Romanoff, On July ,15, I AM COMING FOR YOU!

Looks like we're getting the first social reactions tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"