Black Widow News and Speculation Thread

So is the premiere going to be virtual or will it have the usual pomp of an MCU movie premiere now that everything is opening up again?
Assuming they have one, I'd assume it'll be similar to the premiere Cruella had

Only a month away now! Been such a long time since I’ve been to the cinema, I really can’t wait. Plus this looks really fun with the team element and also great to see Scarlett get her own movie.

I have been looking for that too.
Nothing yet.
I am guessing , maybe June 9, at the earliest, a month away, AT BEST!

Last edited:
I have been looking for that too.
Nothing yet.
I am guessing , maybe June 9, at the earliest, a month away, AT BEST!
Could be that is the day Loki comes out, maybe they put it after the day since Marvel buzz will be happening.

Press release:

Advance tickets are now available on Fandango for Marvel’s “Black Widow,” starring Scarlett Johansson, one month before the film opens in theaters on July 9.

According to a recent survey of more than 4,000 Fandango ticket-buyers, “Black Widow” was selected as the one movie that fans most wanted to see on the big screen this summer.

“This is the first Marvel movie to be released in theaters in over two years, and so fans are beyond excited for the next MCU big-screen adventure,” says Fandango Managing Editor Erik Davis. “It makes sense that this is the fans' most anticipated summer movie, as we've been waiting a long time to discover more about Natasha Romanoff’s origin story and how her early life events led to the Avengers. For moviegoers around the world, July 9th can't come soon enough!"

To coincide with today’s advance-tickets-on-sale date, Fandango is debuting an exclusive scene from “Black Widow” with Scarlett Johansson and Florence Pugh in a stunt-filled rooftop pursuit. The scene can be found here on Fandango and across all of Fandango’s social channels.

“Black Widow” director Cate Shortland talked to Fandango about how her film was made for the big screen and how the theatrical experience is the best way to enjoy the film. You can find the exclusive interview here and advance tickets for “Black Widow” can be found here.

Anybody here have a birthday on July 9?
If so, are you going to BW?

E3nSjUWXwAYrINO

I got my tickets for July 8th in IMAX. I can't freaking wait.

Can't believe it'll have been two years since the last MCU movie was released. That's playing into the hype for me, for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"