Iron Man 2 Black Widow or Madame Masque???

Still close though, which is rare on SHH. Most polls are overwhelmingly lop-sided.

^I'd say both Marvel and DC. The last decent female villain we had that wasn't portrayed in a somewhat simpathetic light was Ursa in Superman 2. Mystique was part of the evil mutants(who were simpathetic since they were fighting against their own oppression) and Catwoman was more of an anti-hero.

No, we need a female villain that goes solo.

Madam Masque would fit the going solo mold, whether or not she appears in any Iron Man film is not looking good, but she would be very cool to see.

I have no clue who that is, lol, but I'm just saying we need a female villain that goes solo just because I'm tired of team-ups; they never work out unless they both are from the same origin(Superman II..but three villains don't count maybe?). Spider-Man 3 did it tragically, and I remember with Batman & Robin...the Poison Ivy/Mr. Freeze team-up was very campy.

The only watchable team-up I can think of for a comic-book adaptation would be Two-Face and Riddler, just because I enjoyed both versions even though the movie itself was sub-par from the first two.

omg, I'll tell you what: how about NONE?!? ;)

Iron Man and War Machine are ENOUGH! I dont want a mess in there.

The problem is Marvel has two things going on here, first they are making a Iron Man movie with Iron Man universe characters, but the biggest thing that makes it messy at number 2, is they are using the success of Iron Man to launch Avengers, so they seem so far trying to add characters that set up Avengers and in a way Iron Man's story gets set aside.
Now maybe I'm wrong and we see little Avengers set up and the focus stay's on Iron Man, have to wait and see.

I say don't worry about it until the final product shows up. You never know, maybe the "Fav" knows what he is doing. Hawkeye and Black Widow obviously will be apart of S.H.I.E.L.D. and that's not really any "new stories", just the main Avengers one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"