DC Films Blue Beetle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm digging it! Can't wait until we get a first teaser for this.

I felt pretty certain they'd go full CG with the suit, so nice to see that they haven't. :up:

It looks good! Very accurate. How far we've come from our Smallville days. Which wasnt a horrible adaption, just bulky.
22ef964d484740f9219c92f5537dbf2b--martian-manhunter-blue-beetle.jpg

I felt pretty certain they'd go full CG with the suit, so nice to see that they haven't. :up:

In a world where we have physical Spiderman suits, we should never have a full CG Blue Beetle suit.

Looks decent enough in paparazzi pics which, going by how some suits have looked in set photos (Black Panther, Cap, The Batman), probably means it will look great on-screen.

It looks already so good in such shots...cant wait to see how it looks finished in the movie.
I love practical costumes so much man.

I'm surprised there hasn't been an official reveal yet since images are now floating around out there. Kind like when Joker and Batgirl dropped an official look or tease prior to filming outdoors where there would be pictures taken. Sure, the leaked stuff drives conversations and the suit looks great, but at the same time you'd want to get ahead of that and drop an official look as well, I imagine.

I’m surprised they didn’t go with motion capture suit. That’s awesome.

The suit does look good at least. It will probably only get five minutes of screentime ;)

Wish we could get a tease at Comic Con this weekend...

God I hope they don't can this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back