Bond Films

I would have liked some. I can tell if he was some sort of cyborg or just a guy who had metal teeth and balls.

LOL, I forgot he had metal balls. That's a joke that reappeared in X-Men.

He is actually based on a villain in Fleming's novel The Spy Who Loved Me, who was called Horror (yeah) and had metal capped teeth.

Same actor. Different characters.

That's what i meant. I hate seeing repeat actors playing different characters during the franchise. What's next, Pierce plays a Bond baddie against Craig..:whatever: It's not like there's a shortage of actors in the world, which is why i don't understand why Maud Adams appeared twice too.

LOL, I forgot he had metal balls. That's a joke that reappeared in X-Men.

He is actually based on a villain in Fleming's novel The Spy Who Loved Me, who was called Horror (yeah) and had metal capped teeth.

I always see Jaws as a weapon x project gone a little wrong.

That's what i meant. I hate seeing repeat actors playing different characters during the franchise. What's next, Pierce plays a Bond baddie against Craig..:whatever: It's not like there's a shortage of actors in the world, which is why i don't understand why Maud Adams appeared twice too.

Basically because the Bond films are made by the Broccolli family and they like certain people enough to bring them back. Walyter Gotell, who played General Gogol in he Roger Moore era, played a a different character in From Russia With Love.

I always see Jaws as a weapon x project gone a little wrong.

He does have a connection with Marvel Comics. Richard Kiel was originally cast as the Hulk for the 70's TV show, and they started filming before he was dropped for Lou Ferrigno. It was decided Kiel just wasn't muscled enough, and no way near as much as Ferrigno.

There is still a tiny amount of footage in the Hulk pilot with Kiel as the Hulk, when he pulls down a tree to rescue a kid from a river.

I wouldn't mind more repeat actors in the series, I think Timothy Dalton would make an excellent M or Tanner.

He does have a connection with Marvel Comics. Richard Kiel was originally cast as the Hulk for the 70's TV show, and they started filming before he was dropped for Lou Ferrigno. It was decided Kiel just wasn't muscled enough, and no way near as much as Ferrigno.

There is still a tiny amount of footage in the Hulk pilot with Kiel as the Hulk, when he pulls down a tree to rescue a kid from a river.

That would have been a very different show.

So who would you guys say is the worst villain?

Graves. I liked him in the pre-title sequence, but it just became stupid when he turned into a white guy with daddy issues.

Graves. I liked him in the pre-title sequence, but it just became stupid when he turned into a white guy with daddy issues.

You can say that again. First time I saw the movie, I thought I had misunderstood what had happened. "There's no way they'd come up with such a ridiculous twist," I thought to myself. :(

I really liked Alan Cumming in Goldeneye. He was just great at playing quirky nerd with ego issues.

I found 'Necros-the milkman' in TLD to be one of the best Bond henchman. I could see a henchman like that up against Craig's Bond sooner or later.

Who was the blonde guy with a buzz cut in TNDies?

He seem to have a strange abilitly to not feel pain for the most part anyway.

I always wonder if these sideshow freak villians should be classed as superhuman?

Wasn't Christopher Walken character in VTAk also superhuman? He was a test tube baby of high intelligence.

Wasn't Christopher Walken character in VTAk also superhuman? He was a test tube baby of high intelligence.

So many of the villians seem to have these extra superhuman powers.

Never explained if they are mutants or what.

I found 'Necros-the milkman' in TLD to be one of the best Bond henchman. I could see a henchman like that up against Craig's Bond sooner or later.

Yeah, Necros is one of my favourites.

I always prefer Bond to have some sort of adversary who is almost (I say almost coz, let's face it, 'nobody does it better' than Bond :woot: ) his equal both in training or in physicality.

Red Grant, Necros, Alec Trevelyn etc.

Someone who can give him a decent scrap.

Yeah, Necros is one of my favourites.

I always prefer Bond to have some sort of adversary who is almost (I say almost coz, let's face it, 'nobody does it better' than Bond :woot: ) his equal both in training or in physicality.

Red Grant, Necros, Alec Trevelyn etc.

Someone who can give him a decent scrap.

Yeah, 006 was also another fav of mine.

Who was the blonde guy with a buzz cut in TNDies?

He seem to have a strange abilitly to not feel pain for the most part anyway.

Gotz Otto as Stamper. In the script, he had a medical condition which meant he did not feel pain. The writers loved this idea so much they played it down so they coukd use the same concept for Renard in The World is Not Enough.

Has anyone seen a recent picture of the actress who portrayed Honey Rider?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"