Brave & the Bold Batmobile/Batjet Video!

LegionsOfGotham

LegionsOfGotham.org Owner
Reaction score
Over at Legions of Gotham I've posted up a great video that showcases the upcoming Mattel Brave and the bold cartoon Batmobile that morphs into the Batjet! Click HERE to check it out!

I know! Actually seeing it in action makes all the difference!

When is this thing gonna be in stores? I want...badly. :D

And a somewhat related question, anybody know if they're gonna release figures that don't have those ridiculous holes all over them? I really want a Batman from this line to match the car but those holes ruin the figures. So does the crappy articulation but oh well.

But seriously? What's the deal with that? When I was a kid I hated how I couldn't pose my figures because of poor articulation and if they had come with holes in them I would have never bought em...well, never asked mommy to buy em lol. I knowthey're for accessories or something but damn...make a nice clean one with some better articulation, for pete's sake! Kinda like how they have higher quality movie masters for the TDK line...:(

I'm going to bump this topic since I'm wondering when this thing is going to come out. Getting married soon and, because of it, have been instructed to better budget my toy spending. Any news on the Batmobile's release? And while I'm at it, when is the next wave of figures supposed to come out? Thanks guys!

Has anyone seen this in stores yet or otherwise know of a date when it will hit shelves? This is probably my most anticipated toy of the year. :D

I dont know about this, but wave 2 of the figures as well as the Batcycle and copter are hitting shelves now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"