• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Assassin's Creed Red

I had so much fun with mirage so I’m keen on this. Hopefully we don’t end up with a bunch of weebs saying “they didn’t hold their chopsticks like that in samurai era Japan!!!!!”

I had so much fun with mirage so I’m keen on this. Hopefully we don’t end up with a bunch of weebs saying “they didn’t hold their chopsticks like that in samurai era Japan!!!!!”
I'm currently not having fun with Mirage (I'll post my review when I'm finally done with it).

I am hoping this one would feel more inspired. I don't mind if we get to Assassin's Creed 50 to 100, as long as the story is good and the open world activities are fun. I can't say that to Mirage unfortunately.

Oh I’m sorry to hear that but I want to hear you’re thoughts, just in the mirage thread so we don’t have to worry about spoilers

Insider Gaming has learned that the Assassin’s Creed Red Samurai will be based on the real-life African Samurai called Yasuke.

While Yasuke’s story is pitched mostly in fiction, he was historically a real person that existed, which makes him the first Assassin’s Creed protagonist to fit that description.

Oh my gosh that would be hilarious for the weebs lol.

2024 - Red (2 protagonists like Syndicate and GTA VI)
2025 - Invictus (multiplayer)
2026 - HeXe (open world, not rpg, female-only lead like Resident Evil 3, set in Germany?)

Remakes in development (rumoured):
Assassin's Creed 1
Black Flag (most likely recycling assets from Skull and Bones)

Infinity will be just a Hub (like Call of Duty HQ). It starts with Red and it will grow overtime as more games are released. The purpose for this, is you could jump to different AC games without loading each game from the very start, like in the previous games. I don't know how this would work for physical copies.

Other rumoured games:
Raid (free to play)
Echoes (multiplayer)
Nebula (mainline game like Red and HeXe, multiple settings)

Assassin's Creed Shadows reveal trailer in 2 days!

@Iceman please rename the thread to Assassin's Creed Shadows, thanks! :ninja:

Last edited:
I can't wait for this. :ninja:

I just realized Valhalla will be 4 years old, when this comes out.

The PS Store page mentions (always?) online play as a requirement. :grimace:

When I tell you I'm so ready for this. 💯

Naoe, a shinobi Assassin and Yasuke, a legendary samurai

GNoclj6-X0-AEjltv.jpg

I can't wait to see how the environment is differentiated from Ghost of Tsushima. I hope there aren't too many barren spaces.

Black samurai? Oh, that's why I smell the internet burning.

Day 1 buy for me...Can't wait!

And happy that Ubisoft bringing back the background theme from Odyssey...makes it part of the same and larger universe with the previous AC titles

Black samurai? Oh, that's why I smell the internet burning.

The anti-woke mob is having a hernia again?

That samurai is literally based on a real historical person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"