Brawlin'!

Holiday

Superhero
Reaction score
Super Smash Brothers Brawl(in') that is.

The old thread was closed to help reduce lag blah blah so here's the new one.

So umm... who still plays this game? :o Besides me? :o

I would play more but Brawl's online sucks. And no one wants to play with me :(

It's times like this that make me wish I was still in college. I would always have three friends to play it with :(

I still have the game, but alas, I currently lack a Wii. :csad:

I've never played it on Wifi. I've know a couple players who do though, but it's only if they have no one to play with in person.

I play at least once a week myself, usually me and a few friends play. If not, I'll at least practice against computer.

I'm trying to improve so I can do better in tournament play. There's only a few tournaments a year in my state though, so it's hard to stay motivated having to wait 3-4 months for the next one to come around.

I never had a desire to play games online. I don't even socialize much with people I don't know when I play MMOs.

Yea, online is always the least of my worries when I get a game.

But I still play Brawl alot, as buddies of mine and I have Brawl parties every couple weeks...plus my wife and I play Brawl together.

So yea, still played alot. :D

I haven't played this in awhile. I played a lot with my friend but I went into a funk. I also never got really good with a character like I did in Melee.

I would play this game alot if online included headset. At least with my cousins and all anyway. Just isn't the same if you can't talk. No I dont want that device they have...

I have a Wii now! Huzzah! I may try playing online if I can find a way to hook it up to my modem.

There's no port to use an ethernet cable. If you couldn't use wireless, you'd have to buy a USB to Ethernet adapter.

I'm actually considering getting rid of my Wii. I only use it for Brawl but I can always play that at my buddy's house when we have our usual game nights. Plus I got a 360 for Christmas so that'll be taking up most my game time. Not sure if I'll try and trade it in or what...

Keep it. Super Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid Other M, and the Zelda Wii game are supposed to come out next year. Though I only expect 2 of those 3 to make it.

If that new Metroid plays as good as it looks, people will be snatching up Wiis all over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"