Last Video Game You Played 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fallout: New Vegas

So awesome. :D

I'm beginning to get hyped up for Dark Souls so I started playing Demon's Souls again. This time as a Royal. Which, with the Soul Arrow power that class starts with, it's like playing the game on easy mode. Maybe I'll make it past the Flamelurker this time.

Alice Madness Returns. Finally beat it, and it was a good time. Longer than it needed to be, but still good. Madness doesn't even begin to describe the rabbit hole we go down into with this game's tale.

L.A. Noire. Took some time off from this game, and now I'm back in the saddle. Having fun playing detective.

Borderlands. Hope to get platinum this weekend

Super Mario Bros Crossover, a game online
It's SMB1 from the NES, having character from other will known and loved NES characters

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrows.

It's kind of ridiculous how much time I once invested in that game, back when I first got the SP. I was playing it every spare minute.

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrows.

It's kind of ridiculous how much time I once invested in that game, back when I first got the SP. I was playing it every spare minute.
I love that game

You know that with all the game genie cheats on you can finish the game in less than 7 minutes?
[YT]yGVNcN9wuy0[/YT]

Madden NFL 11

Dead Rising 2

WWE:All Stars

WWE:Smackdown vs Raw 2011

How is that game, by the way?
Yeah, it's pretty cool. I'd say it's like a hybrid of Arkham Asylum and X-Men Origins: Wolverine. It's seems short, but definitely worth a rental.

X-Men Arcade
Marvel VS Capcom 2 (while I wait for three)
Kinect Adventures (surprisingly fun, especially with 2 players)

...I've been working the Xbox since I got it back Friday...

Mass Effect.

I've played this game an obscene amount of times, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"