Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
So for a potential mua3 I kinda hope they go with a skrull invasion/dark reign story. The fall of asgard battle as the last level would be pretty awesome, as would the skrull battle and camp hammond rebellion

IMO, the only thing MUA1 had over MUA2 was length. In MUA1, there were always like 2-3 characters that played almost exactly the same, half the moves were useless, graphics were horrible. And even though you went through several different Marvel locations, it felt like they were simply thrown into the game, just for the sake of having tons of different locations.

Both XML games are great, then it started to go downhill with MUA1 and MUA2 at least made the characters fun to play again.

There were so many glitches, the game felt rushed, you fight the same friggin bad guys over and over again, you go the same locations at least twice, and the story was terrible. I wanted MUA2 to at least be an improvement for MUA1 and it wasn't. Even the cut scenes in MUA2 sucked when compared to MUA1. The whole game just felt hollow.

Also, for xml3 I think having a story based with decimation through the end of second coming would be pretty epic.

There were so many glitches, the game felt rushed, you fight the same friggin bad guys over and over again, you go the same locations at least twice, and the story was terrible. I wanted MUA2 to at least be an improvement for MUA1 and it wasn't. Even the cut scenes in MUA2 sucked when compared to MUA1. The whole game just felt hollow.

Meh both had pros and cons for very different reasons. Mua was a hodge podge of characters and locations that seemed force to fit, where as mua2 (other than dlc) had characters who fit the story and locations that did the same. Mua1 had better cut scenes and leveling up system, but mua2 had better in game graphics and slightly better move sets. I liked both and both are to be liked and disliked for different reasons. The combo of both would equal an amazing game

MUA 1 kicked the second one's ass in characters, for both heroes and villains, playable and non playable. I got tired of fighting Green Goblin and Venom for the umpteenth time.

Oh and a lot of MUA 2's characters didn't fit the story and some had no business in the game.

And I'd just like to remind everyone defending part 2, ROBO FURY. :facepalm::wall::barf::doh:

Last edited:
Lamest final boss ever.
I remember haven't a great time getting to the end and finishing MUA1, finishing up MUA2 however was very underwhelming and I was just glad I finally got my achievement points to be done with it.

yeah nanite nick was a terrible final boss...especially after having galactus and doom in MUA 1

While robo fury was indeed awful, the boss fights in mua2 I felt were more epic and personal and "up close" rather then mua1's "beat the super powered thug to death who happens to be a major villain from a view where you really don't care who the boss is" and all the giant bosses (fing, frost giant, galactus" were pretty much the same. I really enjoyed mua2's giant fights, green goblin/galactus fight, tinker spider robot, and the nzone prison villain brawl. Also the dc level was loads of fun.

I also hated how mua1 just through random villains together... like lizard teaming up with marvel foes in asgard... or was it latveria? Either way wtf?

Do any of you guys know cheat codes for this game on the ps3?
And if so can you tell me.

if there are im pretty sure theyll be listed on gamefaq.com.

Do any of you guys know cheat codes for this game on the ps3?
And if so can you tell me.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/951212-marvel-ultimate-alliance-2/cheats

So I made a character on DC Universe online yesterday making him look like Iron Man the best I could. And I have to say that was the closest I've gotten to playing Iron Man in a video game. Everyone else manages to screw up his powers one way or another.

Those hand blasts I gave that character actually looked like Repulsar blasts and they were pretty damn cool, he shot the beams with one hand then the other, and then both hands. Why the hell couldn't they do that in any other game. Friggen sad it took a DC game to allow me to see some powers that looked like something that came from his book.

Does anyone play this or the first one for Xbox? Theres a few coop achievements I'd like to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"