Last Video Game You Played 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks (PS2)
Finally fought Ermac today, first with Scorpion and second time with Sub-Zero, winning with Scorpion is a much easier task

Jurassic Park: Rampage Edition (Genesis)
The Lost World: Jurassic Park (Genesis)

I've got that game. It's really good. What system have you got it on?

I finished Shattered Dimensions, and I've been playing Alpha Protocol. For as unpolished as Alpha Protocol is, the story and RPG elements are really addicting. If that game wasn't rushed it would have been really good.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (PS3). Kinda ticked off that a few of the trophies require me to buy a DLC package that is no longer available. Aw well, it was fun while it lasted.

L.A.Noire, i had to choose between this game and Duke Nukem Forever, i think i made the right choice

I've been in a sports mood all week, so I've been going back and forth playing Road to the Show in MLB the Show 10, Be a Pro in FIFA 10, and My Player in NBA 2K11.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

I've already beaten a TON of things in this game a long time ago as well as gotten all the acheivements for the story and brotherhood stuff, but I'm playing it again mainly to get me ready for Skyrim. It's still an amazing game 5 years later.

Virtua Tennis 2009...not enough variety

Plants vs. Zombies for 360. Just got it last night, on sale at gamestop. New, $12.99 and used $9.99.

Burnout Paradise, downloaded from PSN. Still an amazing game. :yay:

Been playing through Oblivion... Trying to cure my bloody Vampirism but the witch that can cure me... For some reason attacks me on site. I can't even TALK to her. I could... but now she just tries to kill me. Like I stayed in her house to long or something.

...Yay.

Dead Space 2.
The combat and sense of progression is great. The monsters though are pretty bland and the horror aspect basically amounts to Doom 3 in third person. Eh.

Still looking fwd to playing DS2 though!

Batman Arkham Asylum, great game, I'm hopeful for the sequel and the updates that will happen

I recently finished Alpha Protocol. It's a pretty good game despite all of the bugs. The story is really awesome because your choices really do change everything. I'm going to play it again just to see how different it is if I play as the rebel who kills everyone.:woot:

I've been playing Super Meat Boy again. So much masochistic fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"