• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Last Video Game You Played 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Battle Nexus
Gameboy Advance

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker.

God of War Collection (God of War).

Forza 3.

Spider-man:Shattered Dimensions

So far it's pretty fun. I've completed the first act and second Noir story. I really like this game.

Picked up Metro 2033 used for $30... it's friggin amazing so far. :huh:

Haven't been able to play for a few days...

X-Men Arcade Game (360)
Marvel VS Capcom 2 (360, I totally suck on online....darn those who can master combos...)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Best Star Wars game...probably Xbox game too, next to Halo, can't decide which I like more)

Gonna try to play The Force Unleashed...if it doesn't freeze on me...

Break from inFamous to try slogging through The Witcher

I have recently been rocking Secret of Mana. I've had friends over to play it three player style. I've always been a level-up ****e, but I'm looking to go through the game as bare-bones as possible.

I've had Seiken Densetsu 3 and my modified game genie sitting there to play, but all these years and I still haven't played it.

It's weird because my PS3 just kind of sits there. I use it for blurays, but other than MGS4, MW2, GTA4, and the Sega Genesis Collection I haven't really used it for gaming. I've got a good stock of games for it too.

Haven't been able to play for a few days...

X-Men Arcade Game (360)
Marvel VS Capcom 2 (360, I totally suck on online....darn those who can master combos...)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Best Star Wars game...probably Xbox game too, next to Halo, can't decide which I like more)

Gonna try to play The Force Unleashed...if it doesn't freeze on me...

360's out for repairs...

...been playing KOTOR on Xbox (my old Xbox never failed me...)

Castlevania IV

Super Castlevania IV. :awesome:

I thought that game was hard and then somebody bought me the Super Star Wars games. A series of games so difficult it put me, a then ten year old boy, on blood pressure medication.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - Multiplayer

DC Universe Online, becoming addicted to that game.

Pinball FX2 - Captain America table

Ghostbuster the game - Finally got around to finishing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"