Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

IKYN Guy Groupie
Reaction score
Figured I'd close to old one to help out with the Hype lag. Let the *****ing about Carnage resume here!

Grrr....Carnage sucks.

I'd rather have Sentry.*

*I would never want Sentry.

The news you’ve been waiting for is here: the Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 downloadable content will be available November 5th on XBOX Live (worldwide) and Playstation network in America, November 12th for Playstation Network in Europe.

The main DLC package (all-new characters, more boosts, and simulator missions) will retail for 800 Microsoft Points (XBOX) and $9.99 (PS3).

Additionally, we’re making Juggernaut available as DLC (same dates) for 160 MS Points (XBOX) and $1.99 (PS3).

We’ll be unveiling the next DLC character on UGO later today. Keep checking back.

http://www.herohq.com/forums/viewthread/17182/

Not buying. VV dropped the ball on the DLC. The game is good, DLC utter fail.

There we are, I figured Juggs would be made available.

10 bucks though...that's pretty steep but to be expected.

Eh. It's at least more than 5 new characters. I still don't like their reasonings they gave for why they didn't pick certain characters.

Yea, their reasons were pretty bad, and their choices for the first pack were pretty bad mostly.

But I hope they figure it out some for the second go around.

By figure it out I mean give me my friggin Cyclops and Nova! :argh:

Apparrently you have to buy the PS2/PSP/Wii version of the game for Cyclops. Then they can apparently only do Magneto from the MUA1 DLC. :rolleyes:

So I guess they have 2 reasons to not give us him.

Last edited:
Bah, horrible lame reasons.

I don't want to buy the Wii/PSP version....although I need to search up reviews for the DS version, as if it's good it might be a fun traveling companion of a game.

I guess we can always hope Cyke and Nova make it in MUA3. I don't think we'll gonna get another pack. Even if this one does sell well. Just from reading their lame reasons is proof enough for me.

You think they won't do another pack? Course they will. They are all about making those fazouls, the first pack will sell well, the second pack will sell well.

I've noticed that Deadpool is not the funniest in the game, amazingly. Hulk is! Some of the stuff he says is hilarious.

"Puny humans say Hulk register...Hulk say SMASH!!"

:awesome:

And Thor is bad ass too. I hit someone with the hammer swing or whatever it's called, and they were still standing. Then Thor was like "Shall I smite thee again!?" and then I obliterated them :thor:

800 MS is a bit steep, but looks like I'll have to get it anyway because I can always use more characters. Haven't decided if I'll spend 160 MS for Juggernaut, though, but at least it's cheaper than what people were selling the code for on Ebay.

I dont know if ill get the DLC or not. Maybe once i start playing this game again i might, but the game wasnt all that great to start with so im not sure there is a reason for me to pay to add more ppl to it.

Hm. $10 eh? It's better than the $19 for Wolverine. :|

I never cared about Carnage either way, but I want my Magneto and maybe Cable. I've recently deleted all save games of M:UA 2 and I'm gonna TRY to play it for what it is and ignore what I already know about CW comics. :/

I figure I'd give it a shot. :p

So these DLC characters, will they already be at the level that everyone else is? Or they start off weak as ****? Because they will be utterly useless on Legendary if that's the case. And I don't wanna start a new game on heroic just to play as them.

I think they start within a certain number of levels of your other characrers. It's not like you're old ones will be 60's and the new ones start at 1. I think they start 3 or so level below your highest team member but dont quote me on the exact number.

Too bad the characters and sim missions aren’t being sold separately. I’d buy Black Panther, Magneto and Cable and the sim missions. Don’t know what possessed them to make it a pack. Heck they are even selling Juggernaut separate. More bumbling by VV when it comes to DLC.

ANYWAY, DLC released next week for US and the week after that for Europe PS3 users. Join HeroHQ if you wanna influence the next DLC. WE are gonna be picking it exclusively.

Make sure enough people pick Nova then. He's all I really want.

Like I said, get on their and vote. If not, Cyclops will be one and a lot of x-men. I only want Emma or Rogue in this pack. Nova, Hawkeye, She Hulk, and War Machine would be good 4 for a pack.

ANYWAY, DLC released next week for US and the week after that for Europe PS3 users. Join HeroHQ if you wanna influence the next DLC. WE are gonna be picking it exclusively.

I think I'm happy with what we got for DLC. I mean, Cable and Magneto is all I really wanted.

Maybe Emma Frost or Nova or something. If I was given Jack O Lantern or something weird like that for a Halloween thing, I wouldn't care. :p

I AM on there though, just don't post much. I'll keep an eye on there.

Like I said, get on their and vote. If not, Cyclops will be one and a lot of x-men. I only want Emma or Rogue in this pack. Nova, Hawkeye, She Hulk, and War Machine would be good 4 for a pack.

You got a link for the voting thread or something please fella?

I'd be happy with Nova, Hercules, War Machine and Shulkie.

Not yet but I will post it when it is up. I just don't want too many x-men. 2 at the MOST(Emma, Rogue, and Archangel are the only ones who should be in it).

I am not a fan of Cyke and they are limiting to one exclusive and one previous DLC per pack. If he is in, no Hawkeye, Sentry, or She Hulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"