Sequels Bring in Nate Grey, aka X-Man!

ShaZam612

Civilian
Reaction score
I think they should bring in Nate, he is one of my fave Marvel Characters and I think he would fit in well with the younger cast...I think if they did bring him in though they should being in Cable as well, it would be cool to have them in the same film!

Chad Faust would be an AWESOME Nate, there is a better pic of him on USA Networks official site for their show THE 4400 but I couldn't find a full version of it, it would have been perfect for Maniping! but this is a good one I could find..

Chad%20Faust%20peq.jpg

I like Chad Faust(That's why I pick him for Avalanche) but unless there was some major explaining or just totally rewriting the character, don't expect Nate Grey in an X-Men movie.

I could see it by having Sinister be introduced in the next movie...have it sorta be how they did the Morph storyline in the animated series but have it be Cyclops...when he was "killed" by Jean he was just severly injured becuase she realized what was happening and she took the hold off of his eyes and he let out a blast that blasted her back and him as well (thats why she was found lying on the ground). Sinister (as Dr.Essex) senced a great deal of power from the lake and when he arrived he found Scotts body. He took it, and brought Scott back and while at it he took samples of his DNA, he found samples of Jeans DNA on him. Cloning, you get Nate...at the end of the movie Nate unleasheshes a great deal of power (psychic and telepathic) and it awakens the Pheonix (Pheonix rise from the ashes). I think it could work!

"Hey, guys! I'm the artificially created son of Jean Grey and Cyclops from an alternate reality and I'm insanely powerful! You haven't seen any insanely powerful psychics in this film franchise yet, surely!"

"Yeah, we did, but we try to forget that the last film ever happened. Just like we're gonna try to forget that you ever happened."

"But I'm the second insanely powerful clone of Cable! I'm cool!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"