• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Twister Reboot ‘Twisters’ | Universal Pictures

Apparently that Luke Combs song from the trailer is one made specifically for the new movie and it's out Thursday. Also will be on the soundtrack. WILD how we're getting a new themed "movie album" for a change. Been a long time!

Shame we won’t be getting any new Van Halen on the album. Goddamn, we’ve lost so many great talents who worked on the first movie. :csad:

Apparently that Luke Combs song from the trailer is one made specifically for the new movie and it's out Thursday. Also will be on the soundtrack. WILD how we're getting a new themed "movie album" for a change. Been a long time!

Black Panther and Across the Spiderverse weren't that long ago🤷‍♂️

I'm also one of those people who don't get reviving Twister, as a movie ip. I guess this is now a movie franchise because its more than 1 movie now. Compare to Ghostbusters, Beetlejuice and Top Gun – Twister doesn't really have an iconic character, so I am still baffled why Universal moved forward with this. I guess they really scraped their library and they thought recycling the Twister name would bring more attention compare to an orginal Ip??? But I've seen the first movie, it wasn't good. And the trailers for this new movie aren't exciting as well.

Though I can see this doing as much as Frozen Empire in North America. If it flops, I wouldn't be surprised too.

I wish Hollywood, would stop bringing back movie ips from the pre-2000s and turning them into a franchise. I enjoyed Top Gun Maverick and saw it in the cinemas. I saw the newer Jumanji films but only years later after they were released. I felt indifference about the newer Ghostbusters movies though I watched them out of curiosity. I don't care about Bad Boys, Beetlejuice and this Twister. And I've been seeing the posters for those three and I'm just like why in 2024?. Whats next? Armageddon Rises, True Lies Return, Austin Powers, Inspector Gadget, The Rock 2?

Edit: There's also Gladiator II, i know the first one came out in 2000 but still...

Last edited:
Twister doesn't really have an iconic character

It sure does...

5303f4ed1b8ae6e4a4bfb92a9dd490bd.gif

Shame we won’t be getting any new Van Halen on the album. Goddamn, we’ve lost so many great talents who worked on the first movie. :csad:
Give me a new cover of Long Way Down, originally by the Goo Goo Dolls. I had the Twister novelization and used to listen that on repeat while reading.

Summer 1996 was a psychotic time to be an 8 year old.

Give me a new cover of Long Way Down, originally by the Goo Goo Dolls. I had the Twister novelization and used to listen that on repeat while reading.

I mean, Haste the Day has an awesome metalcore cover of it lol

YES! Good to meet a fellow Goo Goo Dolls fan. That was the song that got me into them. I had only heard Name before that song and then I heard Long Way Down and was like, “Wait… these guys rock?!” They put on a great live show too. I saw them a few times back in the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"