• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bryan Fuller quits!

The main problem I think is that they tried to make it like a comic book on the small screen.
Actually. The problem was listening to the fans and going with trying to stay popular instead of telling a good story.

Actually. The problem was listening to the fans and going with trying to stay popular instead of telling a good story.

Indeed.

In most cases, when you try to pay lip service to too many people, you wind up losing the essence of what made the show good in the first place. The simple fact that Nathan, Sylar, and Matt all wound up breathing at the beginning of S2 was a primary indicator of the fact that they tried too hard to stay in that "popular" zone. It's as if they're afraid to infuse new blood into the series, for fear of it not being "popular" anymore. Yet for some reason most people seem to like the new folks introduced (and summarily killed off) more than the mainstays. Makes you wonder if they had simply stuck with their intentions of regular cast turn over that the show wouldn't be in the predicament it finds itself in now.

Oh, shut up, I've said it in, like, three threads tops. Now, if I was going into every single thread on the Heroes boards saying that, I would agree with you, but since I havent... :down

Look, I think the show sucks now too, but saying it every time when there is any news, after every episode is just annoying. I get it, why can't you move on? If you really hated it so much why do you lurk around, waiting for every sucky episode or piece of bad news so you can say" OH I told you it sux now i definitely wont watch" Act on what you're saying and give up on the show.

After that reaction hh11... I just might do that. To every thread.

I have no problem with crictism and I definitely think the show has lost it, but I'm getting tired of the "Oh this show sux azz im not watching it anymoree" from the same people. They said it after every episode and the same people would come back every week and whine and say the same thing.

Last edited:
Not to excited to see this series end without a fitting conclusion

Aww man...:(

What are the odds of a writer as good as Fuller taking his spot?

Damn and here I was thinking Kring was going to be fired and that Fueller would be named show runner over the summer, not that Fueller would leave. Perhaps Fueller was expecting the same and walked when it didn't happen?

Dont lose all hope guys. There is no need for pessimism. But damn does this show make it hard on us fans. I still consider myself a fan but damn I dont wanna see this show fail. Who are the other writers on the show as of right now?

that definitely sucks that fuller. Hopefully his ideas will continue on with the show...but i suspect that some writer will mess that up. :csad:

Kring and his condescending pandering to fans is what needs to go. I smell a reboot.

Sinking ship, what a shame. I was hoping this guy could pull it around, but it looks like even he could not save it.

Kring and his condescending pandering to fans is what needs to go. I smell a reboot.

I definitely find it odd that Kring apologized so profusely for season two, which IMO wasnt that bad, yet hasnt said a word regarding season three, which was ****ing terrible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"