• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bryan Fuller to remake The Munsters for NBC

Greenblatt twists the knife in the back and today said that NBC is still opening to doing another pilot and getting a Munsters reboot on the air.

Deadline:

If Fuller's still involved, I'll take it. I liked the pilot just fine, but I'm mourning the loss of a potential Fuller-written Munsters series more than anything. If they recast, I won't complain much. I didn't really mind any of them, but Izzard and the girl playing Marilyn aside, no one really stood out. Director-wise, get someone in there who can handle a damn budget.

NBC will want someone else involved and Fuller probably will develop another new show.

I think they'd be foolish to try another writer. The pilot only got the numbers it did because of Fuller's fanbase. It's not like NBC actually promoted it...

I don't know. I couldn't say what else Fuller has done off the top of my head. I watched it because it was Munsters.

Don't think that I've forgotten what you did to this just because you've cancelled Hannibal, NBC! :argh:

Hey, at least they gave us three seasons of Hannibal.

We didn't even get a season of Mockingbird Lane.

is fuller really gonna keep working with NBC after what happened with hannibal ???

is fuller really gonna keep working with NBC after what happened with hannibal ???

After they gave him 3 full seasons when all ratings signified it should have ended after one and still letting him do whatever he wants? I don't see why not.

But this is an old thread from before Hannibal was even in development. So he's not working with them again, at least not at the moment.

Who bumped this thread giving me false hope that something would come of this amazing show? Who do I blame for my sorrow?????

Who bumped this thread giving me false hope that something would come of this amazing show? Who do I blame for my sorrow?????

tumblr_ntwwaquVbG1uagz35o1_400.gif

Share my pain! :argh:

Last edited:
Curse you, Sawyer, we didn't want your pain! :argh:

Seth Meyers? I'll pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"