Cable Cord Cutters Thread: Sling, Hulu, YouTube TV, Netflix, and more!

maybe start with Iger? that should free up a ton of monies

maybe start with Iger? that should free up a ton of monies
Then another Chapek will take his place, because Disney didn't have the foresight to actually train a replacement.

Then another Chapek will take his place, because Disney didn't have the foresight to actually train a replacement.

:poop:

If Iger is sincere in trying to fix things i guess he can stay. especially if he's really pushing for physical releases again like i'd read somewhere

Hulu has a lot of anime content - got dozens of shows there in my backlog - wonder where that ends up going if anywhere. It’s bad for Sony Crunchyroll to have a monopoly.

Disney+ has steered away from adult-oriented content in general to appeal to parents of young kids as a safe space and so who knows how they’ll end changing it to deal with additions.

Not surprisingly, it's one of the things people predicted that Iger would do. I thought maybe Comcast would be the one taking it over and merging Peacock into Hulu.
Well now they can buy HBO from WBD. :o

Does anyone use YouTube Premium here or rely on other adblockers for YouTube?

I use youtube premium mostly because I can't stand the ads that play on the tv app and also youtube music is actually really good to use.

Peacock has a special offer for a year for only $19.99!

So this was me as well earlier this evening.

So since when has Disney + not had the Indiana Jones trilogy ?

I swear is seen them in my menus when in to watch them over the weekend all they oot is a trailer for the new movie

So this was me as well earlier this evening.

So weird thing is Reddit mods keep deleting anyone asking about this. This happened to my devices last night where I was kicked out of my account and my password was no good. It didn't let me in until I changed my password. I've assumed since it's happening to so many users that it was a bug in their server.

maybe that's why my tv app logged out

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"