Cable Cord Cutters Thread: Sling, Hulu, YouTube TV, Netflix, and more!

Hulu and Disney+ always log me out of all my devices for some reason.

Yeah usually for these deals you’d have to cancel your subscription and lose any current promos first.

Apple is introducing a new mixed-reality headset ("Vision Pro") that you control using your eyes, hands, and voice. Disney+ will be available on the Vision Pro platform on day 1.

Apple is introducing a new mixed-reality headset ("Vision Pro") that you control using your eyes, hands, and voice. Disney+ will be available on the Vision Pro platform on day 1.
It's HoloLens, but probably successful.

The money they get from advertisers alone makes it more lucrative compared to subscriptions.

I meant that Amazon own FreeVee and are now creating Amazon ads service for Prime content. Just fold all that crap into one service.

I meant that Amazon own FreeVee and are now creating Amazon ads service for Prime content. Just fold all that crap into one service.
What's funny is the Freevee stuff is folded into the Prime Video app under "Free for Me". I don't even know why they bother with the separate app.

I don't understand why these content owners need to launch and own multiple different free ad supported networks. Amazon already has FreeVee.

Amazon is reportedly working on cheaper Prime Video with ads — what we know so far
WSJ News Exclusive | Amazon Plans Ad Tier for Prime Video Streaming Service

Yeah, just saw that. I wonder how many people get Prime without the Amazon delivery aspect being the main factor. I don’t think I’d sub to it otherwise, except to binge a particular show here and there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"