Cancelled shows of Tomorrow: The War on Chuck Lorre - Part 9

Grey's Anatomy will outlive us all. It's titular lead left the series like 2 seasons ago and they keep chugging along. It will die only after the heat-death of the universe.

It will outlive the Universe, being the only thing left of humans. In fact, the cast and crew will be the only humans left several billion years from now.

Shining Vale is not only canceled but getting Zas'd and removed from streaming by the end of the year.

I've seen a lot of ads for it on YouTube, with a particular one that I can't share because of Courtney Cox dropping an F-bomb and it having something to do with a ghost.

It was on the Starz streaming service and I have seen most of it. While it isn't the best show, there are definitely worse things still going on right now that haven't been canceled. It's too bad. I thought it had potential even if they kept stringing along the premise too long.

Ah. I haven't had Starz for a while.

Don't blame you. I can't think of anything they have of note anyone is even watching.

The creator behind it had a 3 season plan for the series too.

I only watched the f>rst season of CSI Vegas and was underwhelmed. . Not surprised it got the axe.

Over at Deadline.com, news of the So Help Me Todd cancellation has generated 400 comments (!) — the vast majority being complaints/protests. At TVLine.com, the comments currently number 670 (!!).

I watch the series. I thought the first season was enjoyable; but the 2nd has been a tad underwhelming.

Over at Deadline.com, news of the So Help Me Todd cancellation has generated 400 comments (!) — the vast majority being complaints/protests. At TVLine.com, the comments currently number 670 (!!).

I watch the series. I thought the first season was enjoyable; but the 2nd has been a tad underwhelming.
Any chance it will be picked up by Paramount Plus or something?

Any chance it will be picked up by Paramount Plus or something?
Dunno. I guess CBS and Paramount are corporate siblings. So that’s maybe more likely than a rival networking picking up the series. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"