Sequels Carnage

batman7289

Sidekick
Reaction score
hey guys. I want to know if you would prefer to have carnage or venom, in sm3. Yes i realize that venom is going to be in it. he has to be because if you asked any one who has never read a sm magizine they probably have heard of venom or black spidey. But for a movie i would rather have seen carnage. I think he would be a "cooler" character for sm to face. Opinions please:spidey: :venom:

You can't have Carnage without first having Venom. It would be too much to ignore that much of his past.

Plus, Venom just makes for a better enemy.

Carnage is R-rated, there's nothing PG-13 about him. I like him, but I never want to see him in a PG-13 film. Personally, I would rather see Venom and The Lizard in an R-rated film too. But I guess that's just my sick and twisted non-Happy Meal buying way of thinking.:o

sandman/ goblin :)

3 villains in one movie will result in a bad movie, I am apprehensive of 2 even.

carnage should only be in a movie if Venom is in the movie as well.

I like Carnage, but you have, I repeat have to have Venom come out first.

It's my personal opinion that Carnage can only serve to compliment Venom's story. despite the fact that he looks really cool, he's not a stand alone villain. he wouldn't even compliment any other villains well except venom, and he would compliment venom excellent.

Visionary said:
Carnage is R-rated, there's nothing PG-13 about him. I like him, but I never want to see him in a PG-13 film. Personally, I would rather see Venom and The Lizard in an R-rated film too. But I guess that's just my sick and twisted non-Happy Meal buying way of thinking.:o

I agree, there is no way they can make a SM movie with Carnage and not have it rated R. If it isn't R it'll probably be a STRONG PG-13!!

am I the only one to vote for a third party :(

lol... i posted a year ago about why Venom shouldn't be in the movies.. (mostly because of ratings) and if he was.. that he would be changed a LOT

damn.. I wish i could find that post

The Overlord said:
Carnage sucks, he is another lame 90s character.

I don't think he sucks, he's one of the most deadly villains that Spidey has ever faced. I'll be glad when he does make a apperance in the films, just after Venom of coarse.

If it was up to me, venom wouldn't be in this. him and carnage would both be in part 4.

A question for the people who voted for Carnage or like him, what would you suggest as a storyline for him?

dr venture said:
A question for the people who voted for Carnage or like him, what would you suggest as a storyline for him?

well I didn't vot for carnage, but I will answer by quoting my previous post.

It's my personal opinion that Carnage can only serve to compliment Venom's story. despite the fact that he looks really cool, he's not a stand alone villain. he wouldn't even compliment any other villains well except venom, and he would compliment venom excellent.

Mysterio. We need someone visually FUN on screen, and i'm sure they could make his costume work with some obvious tweaking. :) Spider-Man needs to go after a villian or two that is in no way related to or knows peter parker, just a plain criminal that will grow to hate spider-man.

i think mysterio would be a good side villain

entire movie spidey is focused on another villain because mysterio is just a cornball then at the end mysterio traps him in a room that makes spidey believe that he's been shrunken.

Venom. I like Carnage more but Venom should be first.

If Carnage is ever in a Spider-Man movie and they do him the right way it will be rated R lol.

JUST VENOM!!! Screw Sandman, and screw GG2. I want an all out fight between Venom and Peter. Hands down... Then the birth of Carnage at the end for the cliff hanger. Then make SM4 an all out brawl for all with spidey-good, carnage-evil and venom-neutral. All fighting till 2 are dead. Then have the lizard come out of nowhere and bite spidey. BOOM! CLIFF HANGER FOR 5! Slap an R rating on it and call it the best film ever made...:eek:

BUT IT WON'T HAPPEN BECAUSE HOLLYWOOD IS STUPID! :( *Reads old Venom and Carnage comics*

It's okay, calm down.^

The movie could be good without Carnage.

I would rather have Venom but Carnage would still be cool to see.

That is why I still say they should do an R-rated Venom spin off with him facing Carnage

Okay this is kind of a reach. Carnage would be a bit of a stretch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"