Sequels what story line would you want for Spidey 4, 5, 6, or 7

I would want a "Kraven's Last Hunt" or "Funeral Arrangements" (the Vulture) type story.

Carnage vs the Marvel Universe, hm? Ok.....:whatever:

Spider-Man 4: Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson are married. Peter has to keep his marriage alive, while also being Spider-Man. The symbiote finds Eddie Brock in his cell, Brock and Cletus Kasady (Jake Busey) become Venom and Carnage, and they escape.

Spider-Man 4: Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson are married. Peter has to keep his marriage alive, while also being Spider-Man. The symbiote finds Eddie Brock in his cell, Brock and Cletus Kasady (Jake Busey) become Venom and Carnage, and they escape.

Spider-Man 3 spoilers
Brock dies

Spider-Man 3 spoilers
Brock dies

Dude. Honestly, how do you know this as an absolute fact?

I know there's been a variety of hints pointing to it as being true, but unless you've seen something that I haven't, there has been no confirmation of this.

Dude. Honestly, how do you know this as an absolute fact?

I know there's been a variety of hints pointing to it as being true, but unless you've seen something that I haven't, there has been no confirmation of this.

Q&A and Script Summary, which were both released about a year ago or so.

Ultimate_Venom said:
Q&A and Script Summary, which were both released about a year ago or so.

Is there an actual link to either one of those, because I've heard so much crap about both and never seen either. Even if they do exist, they're not 100% anyway.

Is there an actual link to either one of those, because I've heard so much crap about both and never seen either. Even if they do exist, they're not 100% anyway.
Uh huh, you say there not 100% even though you've never seen them. Riiight

Anyway, heres the links to the Q&A, cant find the one to the script summary though.
http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7781285&postcount=70
http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7783591&postcount=78

Spider-Man 4 - Curt Connors develops the Lizard Serum and starts running rampant in the sewers... So Kraven surfaces, he heads to Jameson and tells him he will kill Lizard and secretly Jameson asks him if he will take down Spider-man. So Spider-man first tries to kill Lizard but then he finds out it is Connors so he has to protect him from Kraven. Kraven finds out who Spider-man is, but keeps it to himself. Spider-man can't stop Kraven fully because he has to stop Lizard as well. Eventually Peter finds a young man at college (Micheal Morbius)who is willing to help Spider-man. Peter tells him that Spider-man asked him to find a cure. They finally cure Connors. Now Spidey focuses on defeating Kraven. Big battle in Central Park!! Kraven retreats to Jameson and tells him Spider-man is too much for him.

Spider-Man 5 (or 4 cont.) - Jameson tells Kraven that he has a Plan.... This is when Jameson finally gets Mac Gargan and Aleksei Sytsevich they both agree to what Jameson wants. They now have the code names Scorpion and Rhino.
Under the command of Kraven they hunt for Spider-man.
Kraven knowing the identity of Spider-man follows Peter around. When he is alone they attack. Aunt May enters a grocery store with MJ and Peter waits outside. Out of no where Rhino and Scorpion begin attacking people. Peter runs into an alleyway, as he turns the corner Kraven is stood waiting. Peter puts up his hood and begins to fight. MJ and Aunt May come out of the store then Rhino begins to charge at Aunt May. Aunt May is saved by Peter but she has a heart attack. Peter tries to take the battle elsewhere but Kraven wants Spider-man's identity to be revealed so he captures the vulnerable MJ. John Jameson (in the crowd) still in love with MJ sees this and runs after Kraven. Kraven knocks him off a building but he is saved by Pete. Jameson seeing this on TV calls for Rhino and Scorpion to STOP but they say they work for Kraven now.
Jameson slams his fist on his desk and opens the top draw... inside it there is a number with the word S.H.E.I.L.D above it..... he picks up the phone.

Sorry it's long... please Comment.... people can change it too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"