Sequels The Official Carnage and other Symbiote thread!

how do u forget the freakin spidey sense it makes up spiderman!!!!

Beh, excuses excuses. I'm seeing it 2 more times with 2 different girls. Nothing included with anyone at this time (ok maybe one of them) We'll see :D

Getting back to the topic, I'm really not sure if Carnage should be in a future movie. To be honest, I prefer to watch a classic villain instead of another symbiote storyline.

D!

Beh, excuses excuses. I'm seeing it 2 more times with 2 different girls. Nothing included with anyone at this time (ok maybe one of them) We'll see :D

Getting back to the topic, I'm really not sure if Carnage should be in a future movie. To be honest, I prefer to watch a classic villain instead of another symbiote storyline.

D!
I've already expressed several times that I don't want to see another Goblin or a symbiote.

ummm your mom and your aunt dont count as girls :) lol J/K :)

i wouldnt mind seeing carnage just no more goblins!

But it will be kind of dumb since Spidey knows the Symbiotes weakness he unless Sound doesn't make Carnage weak

I voted NO.
When you think about it at first it seems like a good idea to have Carnage as a villian in SM4/5/6 but I think it would only be an amazing visual feat.

Firstly, no matter what way you look at it, Carnage is a 1 dimensional villain; Cletus Cassidy has no emotinal depth whatsoever which I think is extremely improtant for the on-screen villains; the audience has to care about the person on screen. Cletus Cassidy is a serial killer who just happened to meet Eddie Brock in prison and just happened to bond with Eddie's symbiote.

On the other hand Eddie does have some depth and we care about Eddie somewhat, and although SM3 didnt really show this (which ISNT Raimi's fault BTW), Carnage would be a shallow catastrophe in SM4!

I reallt think SM4 should 1 villain, 2 MAX and they should be the Lizard and Kraven, then we can hopefully have some of the magic that was in SM1, SM2 and barely in SM3...

well i know sonic waves and fire make carnage die.

No More Symbiote characters! If you've seen one, you've seen them all. It would be nothing more than a repeat movie in the eyes of movie-goers. :o

Whoa! Was there some kind of rip in the very fabric of the universe which made the hype travel back in time?

Also Venom has to return for Spider-Man 4, 5 and 6. He can finally die in 6 but then Carnage has to take over for 7, 8 and 9. And in 10, we find out that Venom never really died. Plus there is that spin off of Venom. And finally we can start getting Venom vs Jason vs Freddy, Venom vs Alvin & the Chipmunks and then Venom can get his own talk show, the Venom Power Hour. It'll be like Jerry Springer, but when everyone starts fighting, instead of security intervening, Venom eats everyone's brains.

They ruined Venom. He's gone. Wait 15 years for the reboot, and maybe that movie's second sequel can have a proper Venom.

I'd be happy with Carnage as the villain. Spiderman vs a serial killer. Nuff said.

Please, they can't even say "Serial Killer" in these films, in fear of upsetting soccer moms. :o

And Venom was ruined along time ago in the comics and still is. :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"