Sequels The Official Carnage and other Symbiote thread!

He IS cheezy.... please no carnage.... EVA... I'd rather see Morlun than Carnage... heck even Man Spider...

We got Venom....Why on earth do we need Carnage. It would be extremely cheesy for Peter to come to Brock and ask for help to defeat Carnage in a movie. It works on Saturday morning people but not in the movies. A serial killer in the spidey francise.....No way.

He IS cheezy.... please no carnage.... EVA... I'd rather see Morlun than Carnage... heck even Man Spider...
Morlun was a serious ass-kicker. It's just that he is involved in a piece of crap storyline.

Morlun ate Spider-Man's eye-ball!! IMO, he is an awesome villian. Don't think I'd like to see him in a movie though... not when theres dozens and dozens of other villians that have been around for 30+ years that have been waiting to hit the big screen...

Morlun ate Spider-Man's eye-ball!! IMO, he is an awesome villian. Don't think I'd like to see him in a movie though... not when there's dozens and dozens of other villians that have been around for 30+ years that have been waiting to hit the big screen...

I think Carnage makes a great support villain because he is powerful, clearly insane and dangerous and you get a lot of fun stuff out of that... kind of like an aggressive Joker in a way, always with this huge smile on his face. He could be a vicious killer without having to be gory. Off screen neck slicings, impalings and a little aggressive suffocation would be great all around. Perhaps he can be the one who kills Captain or Gwen Stacy.

After seeing SM3, my resolve to keep Venom and Carnage out of the movies has only grown stronger.

that i dont i agree with u with..i like venom and carnage.

Carnage is the worst character ever by far. You could see in the comics when they introduced him it they didn't know where else to go and it was the time they jumped the shark. HEck I would prefer the Shocker to Carnage.

Seeing how Venom appeared in Spiderman 3, they should get Carnage in Spiderman 5. This won't allow too much repetition and keeps the material fresh. It's kind of like how Green Goblin appeared in the first, then in the second film, you have Harry discover his father's 'lab', and in the third one, he decides to be the new goblin. There's really no need to rush it; if I recall correctly, didn't Sony say there will be 3 more Spiderman films after the third?

Therefore, in the 4th one, they could use Lizard, since Dr. Conners is still there and have a second villain, Kraven or something.

but i wanted to see venom v.s. carnage with spider-man playin' ref. between them both

lol wow just crush my dreams Eddie.....:)

Like mentioned above, it can lead up to Carnage like with the Second Goblin. However, personally...Carnage would be diminished in quality. Carnage would have to be pretty well done to fit my expectations. I don't love Carnage, but he is a good character. Sick. Nuts. Absolutly insane. He is irreplaceable. But putting him in a movie will diminish his character and horror. But, if he is in the movie, the only way to do it is Venom vs. Carnage with Spidey caught in between.

Your avy looks strangley familar Eddie....hmmm :)

4v7dcia.png

I like the effort, but I wouldn't choose either of them for those respective parts.

carnage looks creepy.....

ok that looks better is that a confirmed pic for number 4????

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"