Sequels what story line would you want for Spidey 4, 5, 6, or 7

TehUberMuffinXD said:
4 - Lizard only, i liked it when there was one main villian, not a bunch crammed into one.
but in three we get Sandman, Venom, and Harry. only i doubt that harry will be a villian (at least for long) and Venom is only at the end.

so here is my question to you what is the Lizard going to do for 2+ hours?

TehUberMuffinXD said:
5 - Chameleon
Chameleon is more suited as hired gun then the main bad guy. also he has more to do with Kraven.

TehUberMuffinXD said:
6 - Rhino and Kraven the Hunter (Rhino is kind of a lackey so i can deal with the both of them)
why would Kraven have the Rhino as a lackey? i don't think that have ever worked togather in the comics, hell i think that Kraven would be more inclined to try and kill the Rhino.

TehUberMuffinXD said:
7 - Vulture
so what whould he do for 2+ hours?

TehUberMuffinXD said:
8 - Hydroman, Electro, and Shocker (doubt this would even work)
i smell batman and robin with this combo here.

I think that 4 is a nice, even number. And I'm rooting for Kraven's Last Hunt, with him after The Lizard. I hear it has a pretty dark twist to it, something about Spidey being burried alive or something...

But they will have a nice job ahead of them in beating the storyline of Spider-Man 3.

How about
Spiderman 4

Early in the film Mj and Peter get married, very happy occasion but then at the same Spiderman is being chased by public and the media, namely Jameson. Spidey becomes public enemy number for supposedly robbing a bank in Spidey 3, but mainly being called Harry Osborn's murderer, as it was him seen carrying his body. People also believe that he killed Norman Osborn as well, as if he had a vendetta against them. At Peters wedding everything goes smoothly until John Jameson's shows up to give his two cents on this happy day, almost ruining it. Before all of this however Brock breaks out of prison with the help of Cleutus Cassidy (just a nod to his character, I do not want carnage, im also counting on Brock surving spidey3). Brock gets steals the symbiote from Conners, who spidey gave it to and the end of 3, in the process he messes up Conners experiment on limb re-growth. Not knowing this, Conners goes ahead withit, thus the Lizard is born!

Also Aunt May is seriously ill, Pete very distressed, as well as spidey being tormented by everyone, Also Venom follows peter around, do things hear and there to annoy him. But Peter never see him, he senses danger, but does not see him. This causes him to become paranoid, MJ tries to comfort him, but then he learns of Brock escaping from prison. A Fight ensues between Lizard and spidey and then Venom and spidey, Venom then unmasks Pete to the world. Pete gets away, but police come for him at his home and not to distress Mj he gives himself in. Everyone hates Peter, He taken to prison and his spirit is almost broken from Worry of Aunt May and his friend Conners, not to mention immense paranoia and fear, from Brock visiting him and he fears for his love ones safety. Lizard fights venom in Spidey honour. Venom also pissed at Connors for taking his symbiote and does not listen to Connors Warnings of it taking him over. Brock even sells pictures of the Lizard anonymously to rival bugle newspapers to spite Jameson who fired him, while the Conners tries to contain his alter-ego in the presence of his family. Brock also spies on Gwen Stacy, as the symbiote drives to become more evil.

Mj tries to get support for spidey but fails. Gwen of all people helps her to bust spidey out as her dad controls the prison, she still has a soft spot for Pete. They break him out. Spidey goes to see if Aunt may is alright, they have a heartfelt moment, she is going to be ok and she is proud of Peter for being Spiderman and Uncle Ben would be as well. Pete goes after Venom and to help Connors, promises Mj they will live a happy life, but everyone still hates Spidey, especially Jameson and his son. Spidey beings to realise he must prove himself to the public, in order to save the city from being taken over by villains like venom. There are fights, spectacular, one taking place at the statue of Liberty. Connors child taken hostage by Venom, who hates both spidey and lizard, Brock is slowly becoming more consumed with hate and rage. Spidey lures Venom in an aerial battle, to a Space shuttle taking off, just outside NY.

Bloody fight takes place, Venom defeated by sonic vibration, but Brock dies from separation, Spiderman dies from gashes from venom and also heat and smoke from the shuttle taking off. Connors son is saved before hand and Conners becomes human again. MJ distraught at Peter’s death, likewise aunt may. Everyone in NY including Jameson realises that he was a hero. People mourn for his death and MJ and Conners give memorable speeches at his funeral. Franchise ends with a Daily Bugle newspaper close up with the Headline Spiderman is Dead!, flapping in the wind and then a close up of a picture of Spiderman.

How was it, death of Spiderman maybe was not needed but it would be a bit cheesy Spiderman becoming this loved hero, with everyone knowing who he is. Sorry for any spelling mistakes. Somewhere you could also have Gwen pursuing peters affections again but being rejected. Also a $1M prize for Peter’s capture and the Chameleon trying to hunt him down.

Please someone leave feedback, i think its quite good.

Clone Saga, or Kraven's Last Hunt with Lizard instead of Vermin.

But only if its good! :cmad:

You think they should just use Electro & Hydroman as two of the members of the "Frightful Four" for the Fantastic Four 3 movie,and not have them be in the spidey movies?

TehUberMuffinXD said:
Venom is not just at the end, he will be in the movie for at least 45 minutes.
TehUberMuffinXD said:
EDIT: and my ideas were just opinions,sherlock. No need to complain about all of them.
i wan't complaning (even if i do dissagree with you) i would just like a little more information on what you would do with them. you know other then just "Chameleon for 5", to me it just felt that you picked villians at random and wanted them in the movies for no other reason then they hadn't been the other three movies.

GoldGoblin said:
You think they should just use Electro & Hydroman as two of the members of the "Frightful Four" for the Fantastic Four 3 movie,and not have them be in the spidey movies?
Electro has to be in a spider-man movie, Hydroman i don't care one way to the other.

They can keep Hydroman. I never liked him, and he would look just like Sandman on screen, only water instead of sand. But, Spidey must keep Electro. He would look cool on screen, and provide a power we haven't seen in a Spidey film before.

could anyone please leave feeback about my story above, i know im a n00b but theres no need to ignore my post twice.

could anyone please leave feeback about my story above, i know im a n00b but theres no need to ignore my post twice.
Well to be honest, I think its...well bad.
I dont like the idea of Spidey dying. Also you got Venom, Carnage, Lizard, and Chameleon in it. Dont think it would work out; too many storylines.

Plus it wouldnt work out seeing as in Spider-Man 3....
Brock dies

Well spidey does not have to die and carnage is not in it, jst a 2min cameo by cassidy, just a nod to character and neither does chameleon have to be in it, but spidey 3 does have a lot of storylines, so the story would have to be complex if a forth was made. I know brock supposedly dies, I guess its just wishful thinking on my part.

i think that if they make a sequel to Spider-Man 3 then that would be the last 1 because im sure that the original cast will take one more chance and come back 4 just 1 more movie, i doubt that there will be more than 4 films in the franchise so heres my story 4...
Spider-Man 4:
Characters:
-Peter Parker/Spider-Man
-Mary Jane Watson
-Max Dillion/Electro
-Doctor Curtis Conners/Lizard
-John Jameson
-J. Jonah Jameson
-Flash Thompson
-MacDonald Gargan/Scorpion
Release Date:
March 22nd, 2009
Teaser Trailer:
-This Film is Not Yet Rated/0:00
-Lightning strikes the screen and you see quick flashes of Max Dillion changing into Electro and then Spider-Man web-swings towards the screen/0:06
-Columbia Pictures and Marvel Enterprises logos/0:17
-Text: Every Story.../0:24
-Dr. Connors injects a syringe into himself/0:27
-Text: ...Has a Hero.../0:31
-J. Jonah Jameson hands a photo of Spider-Man to a big man/0:34
-Text: ...and every Hero.../0:39
-Quick flashes of MacDonald Gargan getting placed into a green bodysuit and then the stinger of the suit rises, screen goes black and then another quick flash of Scorpion's face/0:42
-Text: ...has a Nemisis.../0:53
-Quick flashes of Dr. Connors turning into the Lizard and then you hear him screaming and his voice starts to change/0:56
-Text: ...and everything.../1:03
-Peter Parker hugs Mary Jane Watson/1:06
-Text: ...has an End/1:11
-Spider-Man lets go of his webline and starts to freefall and then spins another webline/1:14
-Lizard and Spider-Man fight in the sewer/1:20
-Scorpion shots his stinger from his bodysuit towards Spider-Man/1:27
-Max Dillion completly turns into Electro/1:29
-Mary Jane looks to the screen(electricity reflects from hers eyes)/1:33
-Spider-Man on the ground with burns and scrapes all around his body/1:39
-Spider-Man 4/1:42
-3.22.09/1:47
Running Time: 1:51mins.
Theatrical Trailer:
-The Following Film is Rated PG-13 for: Intense Action/Violence and Some Frightening Images. But The Following Trailer is Suitible For All Audiences by the Film Ratings Association/0:00
-"...Peter, I have something to tell you: I'm pregnant," cried Mary Jane as Peter stared at her in awe/0:05
-Columbia Pictures and Marvel Enterprizes logos/0:13
-Dr. Connors reads the newspaper under the abituaries(today's deaths) section and cries/0:19
-"...what are you up to Dr. Connors?" asked Peter/0:25
-"...people everyday are losing lifes because of lost limbs... and I plan on being the one to change it," answered Dr. Connors/0:28
"How?" asked Peter/0:33
-Dr. Connors points to the lizard in the aquarium and says: "...that's how!"/0:34
-Text: Every Story.../0:39
-Peter Parker slips on his Spider-Man mask and then starts to run up the building/0:42
-Mary Jane recieves a picture of her baby from inside her stomach, her and Peter both smile and slitly cry/0:49
-Text: ...has a Hero.../0:57
-"Dr. Connors think about it... is this really worth risking your life for?" asked Peter as Dr. Connors was about to inject himself with a needle filled with a special green potion/1:00
-...every Hero has a Nemisis.../1:08
-Max Dillion looks up/1:11
-Text: ...every Nemisis.../1:13
-J. Jonah Jameson hands MacDonald Gargan a photo of Spider-Man and says: "That's your target.", MacGargan smiles/1:16
-Text: ...has an origin.../1:25
-Spider-Man does arieal acrobatics and then starts to web-swing/1:28
-Mac Gargan gets placed into a large green bodysuit and then the stinger on the suit rose and Mac smiled again as the chamber he was in filled with gas/1:36
-Text: ...and everything.../1:45
-Spidey leaps into the air(slow motion), Scorpion grabs his foot and slams him down to the ground/1:48
-Electro transformation/1:54
-Dr. Connors injects himself with a needle/2:09
-Text: ...has an End/2:11
-Dr. Connors grows back a new arm but then his body starts growing green lizard scales all over it, his teeth grow larger and sharper, his clothes start ripping apart, he starts growing razor sharp nails and then finally his eyes turn black and finally he starts to scream and his voice changes/2:14
-Lizard appearance(like Venom)/2:32
-Electro shoots electricity from both of his hands/2:33
-Lizard and Spidey fight sequence in the sewers with Dr. Connors wife screaming at Spidey: "NO!!! DON'T KILL HIM... HE'S MY HUSBAND!"/2:36
-Spidey looks at the Lizard and says: "...Dr. Connors?"/2:43
-Scorpion holds Spidey's motionless body in the air and aims to throw him off the building/2:47
-Mary Jane cries/2:53
-Spider-Man on the ground with burns and scrapes all around his body/2:55
-Close up of the spider-symbol on Spidey's costume/2:59
-Spider-Man 4/3:03
-3.22.09/3:08
Running Time: 3:11mins.

SM4: Carnage,Scorpion,Shocker,and Beetle
SM5: Scorpion and Rhino
SM6: Mysterio,Lizard,Demogoblin,Manwolf,Tombstone. Spidey gets help from Wolverine and Caiptian America.

Kraven's Last Hunt!!

hunt.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man006.jpg

i was thinking of this for spidey4. i think it would work out great.

SM4: Carnage,Scorpion,Shocker,and Beetle
SM5: Scorpion and Rhino
SM6: Mysterio,Lizard,Demogoblin,Manwolf,Tombstone. Spidey gets help from Wolverine and Caiptian America.
No offense, but are you trying to ruin the franchise?

Also just so you know the rights for Wolverine and Captain America are owned by different movie companies.

I would think it will most likely be the Lizard in 4 with some Gwen developement and MJ probably out of the picture for a while (due to Dunst not really wanting to do any more Spidey Pics).

If they go for 5 and 6 like they are wanting to do, I bet Raimi would be out by then and most likely Maguire would be too. Then you might get the return of Venom with a Carnage storyline.

I would like to see a Spidey take on the Kingpin myself and just forget that Daredevil crap even exists.

Sinster Six will most likely never happen, that would be like that awful 60's Batman Movie.

At the end of "Spider-Man 3"...

Eddie Brock is in prison, jailed with Cletus Kassidy, a maniacal serial killer. The symbiote breaks into the jail cell containing the two criminals and bonds with Brock. As Venom escapes, a drop of Symbiote remains. As it clings to Kassidy, the scene fades into the credits.

Spider-Man 4

270px-Carnage.jpg
spiderman-lizard.gif

Villains: Venom, Carnage, Lizard

Plot: Eddie Brock is in hiding and trying desperately to gain control of a increasingly violent and powerful symbiote, and Cletus Kassidy, now imbued with the power of Carnage, begins his sadistic killing spree. Spider-Man has never faced an enemy with a sole purpose of mass slaughter of innocent civilians, let alone one he's incapable of reasoning with.

Seeking out the aid of Doctor Connors in finding a means of subduing the symbiote attatched to Kassidy for good, Spidey soon discovers Dr. Connors has problems of his own. His search for a permanent solution to his augmentation has resulted in his transformation into an evil reptilian monster.

Spider-Man must grapple with his own personal problems involving romance and relatives while attempting to find a cure for Dr. Connors in order to save the city from the ravages of Cletus Kassidy, all while trying to protect civilians from Carnage's attacks. That's not to mention Venom's return...and he's not too pleased with Carnage's attempts of Spider-Man's life, nor those of innocent children.

Spider-Man 5

JackalChair.gif
Scorpion_001.jpg
Chameleon%28comic%29.jpg

Villains: Jackal, Scorpion, Chameleon

Plot: Coming soon...

Check this out! This is one of the best story I have read thus far. I got it off AICN and would not mine seeing this play out for Spiderman 4. It is set up like a trailer that you would see at the movies and a damn good one if I can say. F***ing A!

This is the finale of three trailers I have come up with for Spidey4. Each trailer has revealed to the audience(readers) more and more info on the direction of the story and who the villains are. Feel free to speculate and figure out who the villains will be. There are multiple villains in this version… 4 to be exact. So tell me what you think. Now a little about this trailer. Unlike the previous trailers, this one is considered to be my Theatrical Trailer. This trailer would be twice as long as the Comic-Con Leaked Trailer and four times as long as the Teaser Trailer. The villains revealed thus far is Lizard and Kraven. Much like the previous trailers, it picks up after the events of Spidey3 with a flashback(by no means am I saying Spidey3 will end this way-- for my use only) and have scenes from the two previous trailers. So enjoy.

Scene1 - The Introduction:

* music plays Phil Collins “I can feel it coming in the air tonight” *

The following PREVIEW has been approved for ALL AUDIENCES by the Motion Picture Association of America, INC.

* The screen goes black, as a phrase fades in, “with great power, comes great responsibility”. Quick look back in slow motion from “Spiderman“ of the Burglar running pass Peter, making eye contact as the Burglar enters the elevator, Peter rising in anger from a lifeless Uncle Ben to pursue the Burglar, and Uncle Ben’s headstone as the screen fades to black… moments later the phrase, “yet a choice is made“. Another quick look back in slow motion, this time from “Spiderman2” of Peter dropping his mask in the garbage, standing by his window seal looking out as the camera pans away, and a crouching, mask-less Spiderman looking over his shoulders at MJ who is stun to discover that Peter is Spiderman as the screen goes black… moments later the phrase, “and the battle within, won”. A final look back in slow motion from “Spiderman3” of Spiderman in the bell tower with bare chest exposed, ripping off the Symbiote in angst, Venom hit by a huge sonic blast, with agony and pain as Eddie and the Symbiote begin separating with Eddie collapsing to the floor, and the Symbiote flows down the steel columns, drips to the ground, and scurry into the shadows as the screen goes black with Peter’s voice over saying, “What use is a gift, if it brings harm to everyone I love… everyone who’s close to me.” The music suddenly stops and a heavenly, yet wise feminine voice softly says, “Because my son, you are the only one mentally capable, with the inner strength, to handle the Great Threat that is yet to come”. *

Columbia Pictures logo appears as a huge orchestrated musical score is played, as Spiderman swing through traffic and lands high on the side of a building.

* now a soft gothic choir music plays in the background like the real trailer or like “the Omen” *

Scene2 - The Story:

We see Peter from a distance, in a black suit, standing alone next to a tree, facing two headstones. Suddenly the scene cut to a close up of Peter looking down in sadness, slowly looking straight out to nowhere, with watery eyes. He glances at the engagement ring in the box; his face expression change to that of anger and screams out, “WHY ME!!!” A phrase “old concerns return“ appears. The scene shifts to the apartment where Peter stands near his dresser chest, top dresser open, MJ walks in, he suddenly hide the engagement box in the dresser and quickly close, looking guilty at MJ. Another scene outside with MJ asking Peter in a trembling concern voice, “Why are you avoiding me… why won’t you talk to me“. The phrase “sense of responsibility even greater“ appears. Scene shifts to Empire State Univ. Genetics Lab, where Dr. Ben Reilly(Adrian Lester) and Prof. Miles Warren preparing to leave Dr. Connors in the lab for the night. Miles, on the way out, whispers in Connors ear while rubbing his nub arm, “Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do Doctor“ as he malignly chuckles. Scene shifts to a group of people inside and outside a shop window full of TV screens, watching and listening to a news broadcast. “The fourth victim in as many days, has been found this morning, carved and butchered. The city of New York is living in fear”. We see a curious Security Officer walking down a dark hallway with a flashlight and loose electrical wires popping all over the place. SO: “Dr. Connors“, he slowly looks around, “Dr. Connors sir, is everything alright in there.” A very low, soft, and eerie snarl permeates the stillness. SO: “Dr. Connors, is that you sir“ as we see the spot of the light, from the SO’s flashlight slowly pans the room… Suddenly, the Security Officer looks over his shoulders in sure fright as something horrible leaps towards the screen. Quickly cuts to another scene, Assistant: “Mr. Kravinoff, your flight to New York is ready sir”. Kraven:"Great… get me my herbal potion.“ Assistant: “Yes, right away sir.” The phrase “and new choices must be made” appears as the music intensifies. A number of scenes flash by in slow motion with a number of voiceovers… scenes of Peter and Betty standing near her desk, smiling at each other, with Betty’s voiceover saying, “I’m so happy Peter”. Cut to another scene in slow motion of Betty hugging Peter with MJ‘s voiceover saying, “What‘s happening to us Peter“. The scene switch again, where a voice over of Peter tells MJ, “I can’t do this anymore”, while the camera pans back from MJ‘s broken face and look of loss. The scene cuts to Peter visiting an angry and outraged Harry at the hospital, as male nurses run in to subdue Harry. Harry is in an angry outburst, “You’re here to help, than get me out of here. I’m not crazy… get me out of here Pete“. Nurse: “I‘m going to have to ask you to leave now Mr. Parker“… Harry yells, “get me out of here… Peter…. PETER!” All while a nurse directs Peter out, as a doctor rushes in, gives Harry a sedative shot, and straps him to a chair. The phrase “as a new deadlier enemy arise” appears. A man holding a ten inch blade ducks behind the side of a building, next to an alley. The camera slowly pans towards that dark alley where in a dim, shadowy corner, slightly behind a dumpster, seems to appear someone’s leg lying just out from the dumpster and the back of someone kneeling over it. The music stops and the screen goes completely black as we hear a scream.

Scene3 - Multiple Scenes:

* a mixed version of the song “Hero” starts playing in the background as multiple scenes quickly flash across the screen *

The scene of a clear moonlit sky, a mask-less Spiderman squatting on the edge of a Gothic figurehead, high above, overlooking the city, as the camera slowly rotates around him from a short distance, giving the viewer a nice view of the city landscape. The scene cuts to a close-up of the mask-less Spiderman, perched on that Gothic figurehead, with a concern look on his face, a look of deep thought and contemplating as the camera rotates from one side of his face to the other side. Cut to several scenes of Spidey in action… swinging around the daytime city, gliding through the air with webbed wings, phrase fades in * Summer 2009 * The scene cuts to Robbie introducing Peter to a new writer/staff member investigating Oscorp possible involvement with past and current super villains, as Robbie describe to Peter and the new writer, a strange report from eye-witnesses, that this beast wears a lab coat… Peter with bucked eyes, whispers to himself, “Dr. Connors”, and dashes off, scene cuts to Lizard tossing Spidey into a wall, another scene of Peter telling the Lizard, ”Please Dr. Connors, you must fight it” as the Lizard tosses a car at Spidey, Mrs. Connors collapses to the floor crying saying, “Where is my husband” as police tries to console her, Kraven diving at the Lizard while throwing darts and daggers at the Lizard, Spidey screams out, "NO!!!" and tackles Kraven, a phrase fades in, * from Columbia Pictures * Scene shifts to a man at a phone booth outside an abandon warehouse talking to someone, a quick scene of MJ being console by John, Peter says to Betty, “I’m afraid” as Betty gently rubs the side of Peter’s face as they gaze upon each other, the scene flips to Kraven’s boomerang cutting Spidey’s web while in mid flight, as Spidey falls towards the ground, flip to a man walking into a white room where Harry is strapped to a chair and sinisterly speaks, “Mis… ter… Os.. Born…. It’s time we talk business,” Harry spit at his feet, a phrase fades in, * a hero must conquer his fears * a scene switch to a newspaper headlines, “Lizard on Killing Spree, Butchers 5th Victim“, than in small print below, “Police still searching for escaped convict Cletus Kasady“, quick scene of Spidey looking over his shoulders in fear, scenes flash by faster to The Lizard and a Tiger leaping off the hood of cars at each other, The lizard leaps away from deadly spears, JJJ rises out of his seat and looks at Robbie with disbelief, camera pans student looking stun, A phrase fades in, * and resolve old wounds * Norman appears to Harry in the Study, Harry slams glass to the floor, MJ running away crying, Dr. Reilly informs Spidey, ”he can control it for short periods at a time,” MJ sits at the airport with uncertainty, Harry visits his fathers grave site in tears with Peter approaching from behind, a phrase fades in, * in the most anticipated film of the decade * Kraven standing over Spidey with a spear stuck in the ground and a Tiger breathing on his face, Dr. Connors lay beaten in the street as Spidey tells Kraven, as the music stops, “Dr. Connors is not the killing beast, terrorizing New York, that thing is still out there, and I must stop it… please Mr. Kravinoff I need your help stopping it."

Final Scene:

Police stand firm with drawn weapon aim at a dark alley and Capt. Stacy gives a final warning, “Come out peacefully, or we will have to get you forcefully, it’s your choice Kasady.” A shadowy figure barely seen begins to appear, with huge white eyes, fluidly and crimson, with a sinister sounding, eerie looking grin on it’s face, suddenly leaps out at the screen; and just as quickly, we hear many screams meld into one scream with someone’s eyes wide open, twitching in fear, in a cold sweat… the screen goes black, and we hear MJ say in a panicking voice, “Peter”. The Spidey4 logo appears and fades off.

Spider-Man 4: Venom and Carnage

Spider-Man 5: The man who looks like quilted ultra hand wipes and Hob Goblin

Spider-Man 6: The Original Sinister 6 Led by Doc Ock

Oh, and Kingpin in all of them as the man behind the scenes pulling strings.

Spider-man 4; Lizard, Venom, Carnge, and Green Goblin 2

I guess in Spider-man 4 Gwen Stacy returns, i think 4 and before spider-man 3 was known that spidey killed Gwen's father ,there was a fight with green gobin 2. Or Spidey fight green goblin 2 have ball pumpkin throw out bomb build just broke fall down and Captain looks out at kid falling down , then he runs and pushes the kid away, then he looks at fall he is dead just crash all spidey is fault. Gwen cries about spidey killed her father. Peter fights with Green Goblin 2 is not dead just in hospital before 3 to be continued. Then in the future Spider-man 4 Returns Green Goblin with Gwen fights with spidey this battle on the bridge ,then he throws bomb to Gwen falls down to the river, then spidey spins web and catches a leg of her.Then spidey looks in her eyes dead and screams " Noooo! "She is dead. Is this going to happen in future spider-man 4??

Spider-man 5:Black Cat, Carnge, Hobgoblin, Electro, and Wolf-man??

Spider-man 6: Sandman, Rhino, Scorpion, Shocker, Kraven, Vulture and Hydroman??

Spider-Man 4: Venom and Carnage

Spider-Man 5: The man who looks like quilted ultra hand wipes and Hob Goblin

Spider-Man 6: The Original Sinister 6 Led by Doc Ock

Oh, and Kingpin in all of them as the man behind the scenes pulling strings.
never going to happen

Check this out! This is one of the best story I have read thus far. I got it off AICN and would not mine seeing this play out for Spiderman 4. It is set up like a trailer that you would see at the movies and a damn good one if I can say. F***ing A!

This is the finale of three trailers I have come up with for Spidey4. Each trailer has revealed to the audience(readers) more and more info on the direction of the story and who the villains are. Feel free to speculate and figure out who the villains will be. There are multiple villains in this version… 4 to be exact. So tell me what you think. Now a little about this trailer. Unlike the previous trailers, this one is considered to be my Theatrical Trailer. This trailer would be twice as long as the Comic-Con Leaked Trailer and four times as long as the Teaser Trailer. The villains revealed thus far is Lizard and Kraven. Much like the previous trailers, it picks up after the events of Spidey3 with a flashback(by no means am I saying Spidey3 will end this way-- for my use only) and have scenes from the two previous trailers. So enjoy.

Scene1 - The Introduction:

* music plays Phil Collins “I can feel it coming in the air tonight” *

The following PREVIEW has been approved for ALL AUDIENCES by the Motion Picture Association of America, INC.
* The screen goes black, as a phrase fades in, “with great power, comes great responsibility”. Quick look back in slow motion from “Spiderman“ of the Burglar running pass Peter, making eye contact as the Burglar enters the elevator, Peter rising in anger from a lifeless Uncle Ben to pursue the Burglar, and Uncle Ben’s headstone as the screen fades to black… moments later the phrase, “yet a choice is made“. Another quick look back in slow motion, this time from “Spiderman2” of Peter dropping his mask in the garbage, standing by his window seal looking out as the camera pans away, and a crouching, mask-less Spiderman looking over his shoulders at MJ who is stun to discover that Peter is Spiderman as the screen goes black… moments later the phrase, “and the battle within, won”. A final look back in slow motion from “Spiderman3” of Spiderman in the bell tower with bare chest exposed, ripping off the Symbiote in angst, Venom hit by a huge sonic blast, with agony and pain as Eddie and the Symbiote begin separating with Eddie collapsing to the floor, and the Symbiote flows down the steel columns, drips to the ground, and scurry into the shadows as the screen goes black with Peter’s voice over saying, “What use is a gift, if it brings harm to everyone I love… everyone who’s close to me.” The music suddenly stops and a heavenly, yet wise feminine voice softly says, “Because my son, you are the only one mentally capable, with the inner strength, to handle the Great Threat that is yet to come”. *

Columbia Pictures logo appears as a huge orchestrated musical score is played, as Spiderman swing through traffic and lands high on the side of a building.

* now a soft gothic choir music plays in the background like the real trailer or like “the Omen” *

Scene2 - The Story:

We see Peter from a distance, in a black suit, standing alone next to a tree, facing two headstones. Suddenly the scene cut to a close up of Peter looking down in sadness, slowly looking straight out to nowhere, with watery eyes. He glances at the engagement ring in the box; his face expression change to that of anger and screams out, “WHY ME!!!” A phrase “old concerns return“ appears. The scene shifts to the apartment where Peter stands near his dresser chest, top dresser open, MJ walks in, he suddenly hide the engagement box in the dresser and quickly close, looking guilty at MJ. Another scene outside with MJ asking Peter in a trembling concern voice, “Why are you avoiding me… why won’t you talk to me“. The phrase “sense of responsibility even greater“ appears. Scene shifts to Empire State Univ. Genetics Lab, where Dr. Ben Reilly(Adrian Lester) and Prof. Miles Warren preparing to leave Dr. Connors in the lab for the night. Miles, on the way out, whispers in Connors ear while rubbing his nub arm, “Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do Doctor“ as he malignly chuckles. Scene shifts to a group of people inside and outside a shop window full of TV screens, watching and listening to a news broadcast. “The fourth victim in as many days, has been found this morning, carved and butchered. The city of New York is living in fear”. We see a curious Security Officer walking down a dark hallway with a flashlight and loose electrical wires popping all over the place. SO: “Dr. Connors“, he slowly looks around, “Dr. Connors sir, is everything alright in there.” A very low, soft, and eerie snarl permeates the stillness. SO: “Dr. Connors, is that you sir“ as we see the spot of the light, from the SO’s flashlight slowly pans the room… Suddenly, the Security Officer looks over his shoulders in sure fright as something horrible leaps towards the screen. Quickly cuts to another scene, Assistant: “Mr. Kravinoff, your flight to New York is ready sir”. Kraven:"Great… get me my herbal potion.“ Assistant: “Yes, right away sir.” The phrase “and new choices must be made” appears as the music intensifies. A number of scenes flash by in slow motion with a number of voiceovers… scenes of Peter and Betty standing near her desk, smiling at each other, with Betty’s voiceover saying, “I’m so happy Peter”. Cut to another scene in slow motion of Betty hugging Peter with MJ‘s voiceover saying, “What‘s happening to us Peter“. The scene switch again, where a voice over of Peter tells MJ, “I can’t do this anymore”, while the camera pans back from MJ‘s broken face and look of loss. The scene cuts to Peter visiting an angry and outraged Harry at the hospital, as male nurses run in to subdue Harry. Harry is in an angry outburst, “You’re here to help, than get me out of here. I’m not crazy… get me out of here Pete“. Nurse: “I‘m going to have to ask you to leave now Mr. Parker“… Harry yells, “get me out of here… Peter…. PETER!” All while a nurse directs Peter out, as a doctor rushes in, gives Harry a sedative shot, and straps him to a chair. The phrase “as a new deadlier enemy arise” appears. A man holding a ten inch blade ducks behind the side of a building, next to an alley. The camera slowly pans towards that dark alley where in a dim, shadowy corner, slightly behind a dumpster, seems to appear someone’s leg lying just out from the dumpster and the back of someone kneeling over it. The music stops and the screen goes completely black as we hear a scream.

Scene3 - Multiple Scenes:

* a mixed version of the song “Hero” starts playing in the background as multiple scenes quickly flash across the screen *

The scene of a clear moonlit sky, a mask-less Spiderman squatting on the edge of a Gothic figurehead, high above, overlooking the city, as the camera slowly rotates around him from a short distance, giving the viewer a nice view of the city landscape. The scene cuts to a close-up of the mask-less Spiderman, perched on that Gothic figurehead, with a concern look on his face, a look of deep thought and contemplating as the camera rotates from one side of his face to the other side. Cut to several scenes of Spidey in action… swinging around the daytime city, gliding through the air with webbed wings, phrase fades in * Summer 2009 * The scene cuts to Robbie introducing Peter to a new writer/staff member investigating Oscorp possible involvement with past and current super villains, as Robbie describe to Peter and the new writer, a strange report from eye-witnesses, that this beast wears a lab coat… Peter with bucked eyes, whispers to himself, “Dr. Connors”, and dashes off, scene cuts to Lizard tossing Spidey into a wall, another scene of Peter telling the Lizard, ”Please Dr. Connors, you must fight it” as the Lizard tosses a car at Spidey, Mrs. Connors collapses to the floor crying saying, “Where is my husband” as police tries to console her, Kraven diving at the Lizard while throwing darts and daggers at the Lizard, Spidey screams out, "NO!!!" and tackles Kraven, a phrase fades in, * from Columbia Pictures * Scene shifts to a man at a phone booth outside an abandon warehouse talking to someone, a quick scene of MJ being console by John, Peter says to Betty, “I’m afraid” as Betty gently rubs the side of Peter’s face as they gaze upon each other, the scene flips to Kraven’s boomerang cutting Spidey’s web while in mid flight, as Spidey falls towards the ground, flip to a man walking into a white room where Harry is strapped to a chair and sinisterly speaks, “Mis… ter… Os.. Born…. It’s time we talk business,” Harry spit at his feet, a phrase fades in, * a hero must conquer his fears * a scene switch to a newspaper headlines, “Lizard on Killing Spree, Butchers 5th Victim“, than in small print below, “Police still searching for escaped convict Cletus Kasady“, quick scene of Spidey looking over his shoulders in fear, scenes flash by faster to The Lizard and a Tiger leaping off the hood of cars at each other, The lizard leaps away from deadly spears, JJJ rises out of his seat and looks at Robbie with disbelief, camera pans student looking stun, A phrase fades in, * and resolve old wounds * Norman appears to Harry in the Study, Harry slams glass to the floor, MJ running away crying, Dr. Reilly informs Spidey, ”he can control it for short periods at a time,” MJ sits at the airport with uncertainty, Harry visits his fathers grave site in tears with Peter approaching from behind, a phrase fades in, * in the most anticipated film of the decade * Kraven standing over Spidey with a spear stuck in the ground and a Tiger breathing on his face, Dr. Connors lay beaten in the street as Spidey tells Kraven, as the music stops, “Dr. Connors is not the killing beast, terrorizing New York, that thing is still out there, and I must stop it… please Mr. Kravinoff I need your help stopping it."

Final Scene:

Police stand firm with drawn weapon aim at a dark alley and Capt. Stacy gives a final warning, “Come out peacefully, or we will have to get you forcefully, it’s your choice Kasady.” A shadowy figure barely seen begins to appear, with huge white eyes, fluidly and crimson, with a sinister sounding, eerie looking grin on it’s face, suddenly leaps out at the screen; and just as quickly, we hear many screams meld into one scream with someone’s eyes wide open, twitching in fear, in a cold sweat… the screen goes black, and we hear MJ say in a panicking voice, “Peter”. The Spidey4 logo appears and fades off.

That is a kick a.s.s. story. I would love to see that. Did you write that? :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"