Sequels The Official Carnage and other Symbiote thread!

guess i'm one of the few that doesn't want to see Carnage. i've always considered him a 2nd rate Venom. i know he's more dangerous and all but just the idea of the symbiote taking over a 3rd person (that has no real connection to Parker)...to me it feels like they were desperate for a new villain.

guess i'm one of the few that doesn't want to see Carnage. i've always considered him a 2nd rate Venom. i know he's more dangerous and all but just the idea of the symbiote taking over a 3rd person (that has no real connection to Parker)...to me it feels like they were desperate for a new villain.
I don't want to see him, but:

Love for Heroes + Boredom + Zachary Quinto = Carnage manip.

I take your point, but consider: Carnage's character is a major one. IMO, he ranks up there with Venom, Green Goblin, Doc Ock, Mysterio, Vulture, etc... He even got his own storyline in Maximum Carnage.

Let's face it. He WAS Spider-Man's deadliest foe. At least the others could be reasoned with. Carnage was a raving lunatic.

63wfl7m.png

that just looks strange.....:)

Who the hell is that?

D!

Edit: Nice avatar Eddie Brock Jr, "sir"

ok what r u talking about???

lol :) see people with symbiotes think alike :)

I'm asking who is that guy "painted" like Carnage. Maybe is someone from TV in USA, I don't know him. But if that guy looks like Cletus, then I crap money.

D!

I'm asking who is that guy "painted" like Carnage. Maybe is someone from TV in USA, I don't know him. But if that guy looks like Cletus, then I crap money.

D!
It's Zachary Quinto of NBC's "Heroes."

But I was referring to the "sir"?

Ah good. Then I'll be seeing him a lot cause the show starts soon down here :D

Ah that's because in the movie, Topher's lines with his name are always: "Edward Brock Jr, sir", "Is Eddie Brock Jr, sir" :p

D!

creepy....dude dyegoh u r soo weird with your "sir" thing just stop it plz...

Ah good. Then I'll be seeing him a lot cause the show starts soon down here :D

Ah that's because in the movie, Topher's lines with his name are always: "Edward Brock Jr, sir", "Is Eddie Brock Jr, sir" :p

D!
Darn...I missed a movie reference...guess I haven't seen it enough times yet.

I haven't either, only once. But it was so annoying!

D!

i have seen it 2 times :)
As have I...maybe I'll pull out a 3rd time this weekend. Although I'm not really thinking about the weekend right now...I put off a project and it's due tomorrow, so I'm rushing frantically.

by the way i know this is off topic but who noticed that in spiderman 3 there was only 1 part that actualy used the spidey sense???

actualy im gona see it agian saturday!

by the way i know this is off topic but who noticed that in spiderman 3 there was only 1 part that actualy used the spidey sense???
I read an article where Sam talked about that...I forget what his excuse was, but it was believable.

EDIT: Found it - http://www.darkhorizons.com/news07/spider31.php

"Well the truth is, in the previous pictures, he's always had spider sense and still we take him by surprise often. And I started to realize, you know it's really turning out to be a device that I use when I want and I pretend that it doesn't exist when I don't want it, not to, and I felt that there was so much in the picture already. And in addition, in the comics he is immune to Venom, as far as his spider sense, does not work with Venom. So I thought I'll have to also show, I'll have to not only cheat at times and show it, but I'll have to say that it doesn't work with Venom and I thought where is this all leading. There's too many elements in the picture already. We know he's got spider sense. I think I may not focus on that in this particular story."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"