KnightRider06.jpg

Maggie Q as Colleen Wing
77262-86456-colleen-wing.jpg
maggie-q-88772.jpg

Natalie Martinez as Tarantula
2150647-sp1_large.png
natalie-martinez-20080917110134865.jpg

96vxoevi0cmyc0ye.jpg

More great choices. Either way this would be one great looking movie cast.

Last edited:
How about Yaya DaCosta as Misty Knight?

33eo47k.jpg

Black Cat - Elisha Cuthbert
Misty Knight - Gabrielle Union
Colleen Wing - Devon Aoki
Tarantula - Dania Ramirez (I liked her a lot in Heroes though she wasn't a major player, and she is way hotter and a better actress than her brief stint in X3 would let on)

Black Cat - Elisha Cuthbert
Misty Knight - Gabrielle Union
Colleen Wing - Devon Aoki
Tarantula - Dania Ramirez (I liked her a lot in Heroes though she wasn't a major player, and she is way hotter and a better actress than her brief stint in X3 would let on)

normal_Gabrielle-Union-1467.jpg

devon-aoki-240.jpg

elisha_cuthbert.jpg

profile.jpg
Yeah, Dania Ramirez would kickass as Tarantula. Other choices are great too!

Last edited:
Thanks, I was trying to think of a more original choice for Wing, but alas, I could not.

New "ad"
Daughters%20Silhuetes%20TVad.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
I'm thinking the awesome new Fearless Defenders line up, is really going to overshadow any possibility of these four ever being seen as a team again. Sad, I really liked them as a more street level group.

daughtersofthedragoncas.jpg

It is strange they used an action figure on their first cover though. (just sayin:cwink:)

DEFEND2013002cov_02.jpg

Last edited:

I thought they looked great together, hopefully with the success of DD, it's time to give this another look, and with Marvel/Netflix now going full force with their street level urban heroes, pretty definite chance we'll at-least see Knight & Wing!

Daughters%20of%20the%20Dragon%20framed.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Daughters of the Dragon getting their own film would be like Foggy Nelson getting his own film instead of being on Daredevil. They're Iron Fist supporting characters. Deal with it.

Daughters of the Dragon getting their own film would be like Foggy Nelson getting his own film instead of being on Daredevil. They're Iron Fist supporting characters. Deal with it.

I don't see them getting a film but it's definitely not an impossibility. We have an Ant-Man film for goodness sake. They'll probably show up on Netflix but there is no comparing them to Foggy. They are "super heroes" who have had their own comics.

Unlike Foggy Nelson, they had their own solo adventures which is where I discovered them. In Deadly Hands mag., and Bizzarre Adventure.
Dod1-2.png

18881-3082-21102-1-bizarre-adventures.jpg

Unlike Foggy they also had their own "Brand" name as seen in the Marvel Team-Up title and Marvel Comics Presents, and special.
2522216-dau1.jpg

All Independent of Iron-Fist.

And then later miniseries ...etc.

daughters-of-the-dragon-samurai-bullets.jpg

So no they are not like Foggy.

Does that guarantee a movie, no, it is unlikely, But if they ever decided they wanted to do a female team, they could use them (and the expanded team) , or for specifically a more street level TV series.

But anyway this was in fun, in the spirit of fan casting, relax!
The Marvel Cinematic U was realized and prides itself on it's Dark Horse properties, starting with Blade.
That's what made them unique.
Deal with it.;)

Last edited:
That'd actually be really cool to see. Especially if the lineup was Black Widow, Black Cat, Colleen Wing and Misty Knight. But I have to admit, I'm not too familiar with them

No crazier than Peggy Carter getting her own series

I've always hated the Maggie Q as Colleen Wing. Looking at the average age of the current Defenders, they're all in their 30s. Why do people keep casting Colleen much older?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"