Cast the MCU X-Men/Fantastic Four

Bryce is 7 years older than Scott Eastwood but overall, nice cast

Walking Dead actor Tom Payne(who's 5'7) revealed an interest in inheriting the adamantium claws from Hugh Jackman. What's the consensus here? Would he be a good fit?

Jesus-walking-dead-wolverine.jpg

Last edited:
MCU Fantastic Four Reboot

Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic- Joseph Gordon Levitt
Sue Storm/Invisible Woman- Blake Lively
Johnny Storm/Human Torch- Dacre Montgomery
Ben Grimm/The Thing- John Krasinski
Victor Von Doom/Doctor Doom- Alexander Skarsgard

MCU X-Men

Professor Charles Xavier/Professor X- Mark Strong
Scott Summers/Cyclops- Richard Madden
Jean Grey- Kate Mara
Ororo Munroe/Storm- Gugu Mbatha Raw
Dr. Hank McCoy/Beast- Joel Edgerton
James "Logan" Howlett/Wolverine- Charlie Hunnam
Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler- Daniel Radcliffe
Bobby Drake/Iceman- Dylan Minnette
Katherine "Kitty" Pryde/Shadowcat- Hailee Steinfeld
Marie D'Acanto/Rogue- Katherine Langford
Raven Darkholme/Mystique- Natalie Dormer
Toad- Andrew Garfield
John Allerdyce/Pyro- Brandon Flynn
Victor Creed/Sabretooth- Travis Fimmel
Psylocke- Summer Glau
Erik Lensherr/Magneto- Liam Neeson

I like that Fantastic Four cast.:up:

I like a lot of your X-Men choices I especially agree with your choice for Rogue (PERFECT)
am4o6g.jpg

2ynqsmw.jpg

I would change a few of though
First this is a bit of a wild card just becuase of his reputation but Shia Labeouf would be a great Logan/Wolverine. Also I think he wouldn't put up too much of a stink for wearing a mask as I'm sure many other actors would due to him being appreciative of the opportunity. He's short grizzled little ******* and fantastic actor what else could you want in a guy playing him.
2vbwqxl.jpg

Dewanda Wise was BORN TO PLAY STORM! She's taller and statuesque and with those light eyes darker skin and that bone structure she's the one to beat in my mind.
2hhzndj.png

Scott Eastwood fits Cyclops better to me as he has an all american look but like there's something darker under the surface. Stoic yet penetrating vulnerable edge is how I've always envisioned Scott Summers. I also think he'd play well off of Chris Evans lead mentality.
einig1.jpg

Beast I think is the perfect way to add diversity as he'll either be under make-up or motion capture so that's why I'd go with the great actor Jeffrey Wright. The only guy I can see doing as good of a job as Kelsey Grammer.
167w9ys.jpg

Also Emma Stone is my fave for Jean Grey for sure but I've already stated that for obvious reasons.
20qxfv6.jpg

Last edited:
I like that Fantastic Four cast.:up:

I like a lot of your X-Men choices I especially agree with your choice for Rogue (PERFECT)
am4o6g.jpg

2ynqsmw.jpg

I would change a few of though
First this is a bit of a wild card just becuase of his reputation but Shia Labeouf would be a great Logan/Wolverine. Also I think he wouldn't put up too much of a stink for wearing a mask as I'm sure many other actors would due to him being appreciative of the opportunity. He's short grizzled little ******* and fantastic actor what else could you want in a guy playing him.
2vbwqxl.jpg

Dewanda Wise was BORN TO PLAY STORM! She's taller and statuesque and with those light eyes darker skin and that bone structure she's the one to beat in my mind.
2hhzndj.png

Scott Eastwood fits Cyclops better to me as he has an all american look but like there's something darker under the surface. Stoic yet penetrating vulnerable edge is how I've always envisioned Scott Summers. I also think he'd play well off of Chris Evans lead mentality.
einig1.jpg

Beast I think is the perfect way to add diversity as he'll either be under make-up or motion capture so that's why I'd go with the great actor Jeffrey Wright. The only guy I can see doing as good of a job as Kelsey Grammer.
167w9ys.jpg

Also Emma Stone is my fave for Jean Grey for sure but I've already stated that for obvious reasons.
20qxfv6.jpg

I really like your choices too

With Shia as Wolverine it looks like we are going to have to agree to disagree

However, I love the rest of your picks especially Scott Eastwood as Cyclops because it is like he is tailor made for the role

Dewanda Wise as Storm...never thought of her as Storm but she definitely works

Jeffrey Wright as Beast is a unique choice definitely an outside the box weird, strange pick but I can definitely see him in it...he would add a unique quality to the role that's for sure almost to the point where he would be almost unrecognizable

Emma Stone as Jean Grey...I can't really see it but I would probably go Kate Mara or Bryce Dallas Howard if anything

I've heard Joseph Gordon Lewitt for Reed Richards before and it's really growing on me. Kind of makes me want to give casting F4 a try myself:

Reed Richards - Eddie Redmayne (Yes, he already has a "Fantastic" franchise but I think it could work.)

Sue Storm - Imogen Poots

Johnny Storm - Zac Efron (It's been suggested before but I think it's the perfect pick.)

Ben Grimm - Robert Kazinsky

Alecia Masters - Mackenzie Davis

Wyatt Wingfoot - Geno Segers

Dr Doom - Aidan Turner

I've heard Joseph Gordon Lewitt for Reed Richards before and it's really growing on me. Kind of makes me want to give casting F4 a try myself:

Reed Richards - Eddie Redmayne (Yes, he already has a "Fantastic" franchise but I think it could work.)

Sue Storm - Imogen Poots

Johnny Storm - Zac Efron (It's been suggested before but I think it's the perfect pick.)

Ben Grimm - Robert Kazinsky

Alecia Masters - Mackenzie Davis

Wyatt Wingfoot - Geno Segers

Dr Doom - Aidan Turner

Eddie Redmayne I actually can see him as Reed too believe it or not

Ben Grimm though I would go with Garrett Hedlund in your cast

Now as for the Storm siblings I actually like your picks

Alicia Masters I would go Alice Braga

Dr Doom I would go with Jason Clarke or Matthew Goode

Fantastic Four:
- Alfred Enoch as Reed Richards: He'd make a charismatic lead, but I think he can also pull off that awkward nerdiness as well.

- Alison Sudol as Sue Storm: If we look at the F4 as a family unit, Sue's the mother of the group. She's got to be tough, but she also has to have that warmth to her. I think Sudol demonstrated this very well in Fantastic Beasts.

- Dacre Montgomery as Johnny Storm: Suggested a few posts up, I think this is just perfect. He nailed playing a cocky *****ebag in Stranger Things, but from the hints we got he can play it more sympathetic as well.

-David Harbour as Ben Grimm: Another Stranger Things alumni, but why not - that cast is going to be popping up everywhere over the next few years. He's great at playing tough guy with a heart and he's got some comedic chops as well.

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as Doctor Doom: I can scarce think of anyone more perfect. Doom may well be a villain, but he's a complex and layered character, the hero of his own story. Nikolaj is hugely charismatic, he can play charming, sympathetic, funny, and absolutely detestable. He's also European which I think Doom should be.

David Harbour as Ben and Allison as Sue is really great casting. If Enoch were cast, I would give him a chance

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"