Cast Yourself In A Superman Reboot: Hero or Villian?

Dave Kocher

Civilian
Reaction score
Ok guys so with this new reboot movie they are probably gonna cast some new guy to play superman! This thread is for people who belive they can win the part of clark kent slash superman. Post a manip of yourself or you in a costume as Superman. When they have auditions for the movie I am gonna take part in it someway somehow I'm gonna do. I would love to play Superman in the new reboot. I'm gonna start with mine

superman6.png

I would love to see others here to take part, whos with me!???

Last edited:
UH.... I could play Jor-El.... or maybe The Prankster... but that's about all I could do.

I'm certainly not the Superman type.

Could I direct instead? I've done that before.

I'm asking you, please, dont play Superman. If by some crazy miracle they actually offer you the part, please dont take it. Please.

He looks like Tom Cavanaugh mixed with Brendan Fraser.

I would love to be in a Superman movie though. I just don't know who I could play. A 13 year old Jimmy Olsen? Kon-El?

I think this thread might be fun. I think the casting should be open to all characters though, not just Superman.

Ok guys so with this new reboot movie they are probably gonna cast some new guy to play superman! This thread is for people who belive they can win the part of clark kent slash superman. Post a manip of yourself or you in a costume as Superman. When they have auditions for the movie I am gonna take part in it someway somehow I'm gonna do. I would love to play Superman in the new reboot. I'm gonna start with mine

superman6.png

I would love to see others here to take part, whos with me!???

Probably should have shaved before taking the pic.

Cudo's though for an interesting thread.

I've been racking my brain and there is just no one in the Superman universe that I even remotely look like.

I guess I either have to direct or write the music.

will post morepics of me as clark kent as well as doing voices of clark kent and superman. I will post them on youtube. My Superman voice is a comanding yet articulate voice and I have many different versions of what clark kent could be. We really gotta bring something different on the table for superman. Give the audiennce something different to see. new suit new superman new everything!!!! But in the lines of telling a story being the foundation and visuals being icing on the cake.

l_c834e7d800a39be9706be5088ac46753.jpg

Being realistic, I feel I could pull off a Jack Larson-type Jimmy Olsen:

l_4be3fbaaa04bb406c09f94fe98ae2490.jpg

CFE

We already casted me as Superman in the casting thread.

We already casted me as Superman in the casting thread.

no such word.

Cast is both present tense and past tense

'We already cast me as Superman in the casting thread'

Just trying to help

Oh, and it would be better phrased

'I was already cast as Superman in the Casting thread.'

no such word.

Cast is both present tense and past tense

'We already cast me as Superman in the casting thread'

Just trying to help

Oh, and it would be better phrased

'I was already cast as Superman in the Casting thread.'

Nice :hehe:

I have short hair now and I could fancy myself being a decent Conner Kent if I buffed up a bit. Here's a gif of me as Clark changing to Supes though.

259093270_l.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"