Cast Yourself In A Superman Reboot: Hero or Villian?

Yes, the character is based on the character "Zed" from the ... eh ... science fiction classic ZARODZ featuring Sean Connery.

zardoz.jpg

...........QUOTE]

Now if we were casting that film, I'd definitely want to play 'Friend'

no such word.

Cast is both present tense and past tense

'We already cast me as Superman in the casting thread'

Just trying to help

Oh, and it would be better phrased

'I was already cast as Superman in the Casting thread.'

We already casted me as Superman in the casting thread.

sorry, no interns to hide my grammar ignorance when I'm on the message board.

I could probably play Jimmy Olsen......cuz I'm more on the short side and I'm kind of meek/geeky/nerdy.

Yah.......that's about the only Superman character I could play...........

We already casted me as Superman in the casting thread.

sorry, no interns to hide my grammar ignorance when I'm on the message board.

At least you know about your grammar ignorance, and knowing is half the battle.

show us a pic buddy Make us belive a man can fly.

It's too hard to explain, because I'm only Superman because of my eyes and hair's waviness, but it must be dyed. Another poster will be dubbing over the voice and we're going to CGI the body.

Na, I didn't. I'm from Brazil and I lived for 3 years in Toronto, Canada. I've never lived in the States. I'm going to Boston to study music next year though.

First of all, :huh:

Secondly, SuperDaniel, you and the others need to get your shirt rips in the old Shirt Rip thread. :) I'll going to see if I can dig it up.

Ruthmarks would be swooning over these. :hehe:

ETA: I couldn't find it. :( I asked Showtime to see if he can find it.

Last edited:
Some of you posters are braver than I am. No way in Hell you'll see me posting pictures of myself online...

First of all, :huh:

Secondly, SuperDaniel, you and the others need to get your shirt rips in the old Shirt Rip thread. :) I'll going to see if I can dig it up.

Ruthmarks would be swooning over these. :hehe:

ETA: I couldn't find it. :( I asked Showtime to see if he can find it.

I remember it was posted there. It is at bluetights, that i'm sure.

a03tlS984205-02.jpg

Beware of the Super nerd. :woot:

If someone could do a manip I would be forever grateful. :(

This last Halloween I went as Super girl. If absolutely no women at all audition for the part... I still prolly wouldnt get it :woot:

supergirl.jpg

^ Heh heh, let's hope not. :hehe:

Okay guys, I started a new Shirt Rips thread in Superworld. I got SuperDaniel's permission to post his. Please go and post your Shirt Rips over there. (I tried to find the old thread and so did Showtime, but we couldn't, so I just started a new one.) :)

Na, I didn't. I'm from Brazil and I lived for 3 years in Toronto, Canada. I've never lived in the States. I'm going to Boston to study music next year though.

OK, thanks. You look alot like a friend I had back in school.

^ Heh heh, let's hope not. :hehe:

Okay guys, I started a new Shirt Rips thread in Superworld. I got SuperDaniel's permission to post his. Please go and post your Shirt Rips over there. (I tried to find the old thread and so did Showtime, but we couldn't, so I just started a new one.) :)

I couldn't find anything yesterday, it must have been erased during the purge last year.

Do you want me to move the Shirt Rip thread in this section, it probably gets more traffic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"