Cast Yourself In A Superman Reboot: Hero or Villian?

What was that? You want me to take away your posting privileges?

No sir Mr. Showtime, sir. I retract my comment and in place of it, I put this. My wicked tongue as learned its lesson from the might master of the Superman boards, our own Great Compromiser.

I'm could play Ron Troupe except that I'm too young (22).

No sir Mr. Showtime, sir. I retract my comment and in place of it, I put this. My wicked tongue as learned its lesson from the might master of the Superman boards, our own Great Compromiser.

You're so off the JFA project.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What? What the hell just happened? And I hereby vouch for a 13 year old Jimmy Olsen! :p

I just got it... I could be Terra Man. I have the boots and the hat!

I've just realized that I could play VARTOX!

Vartox.jpg

:hehe:

Nice hooker boots. Is this from the 70's?

Yes, the character is based on the character "Zed" from the ... eh ... science fiction classic ZARODZ featuring Sean Connery.

zardoz.jpg

He is basically Superman's equal from another planet who had also his old home destroyed. He also has super-human abilities and is a genius, too. They are friends and rivals for Lana Lang's affection. I like him. Post-crisis Superman has so many equals it's not even funny so there the character is redundant.

He also worked because he was the only person who could really understand Superman.

Last edited:
Yes, the character is based on the character "Zed" from the ... eh ... science fiction classic ZARODZ featuring Sean Connery.

zardoz.jpg

He is basically Superman's equal from another planet who had also his old home destroyed. He also has super-human abilities and is a genius, too. They are friends and rivals for Lana Lang's affection. I like him. Post-crisis Superman has so many equals it's not even funny so there the character is redundant.

Kay. I will have to look for this ZARODZ movie :hehe:

<---- As himself. Only this time, I drink JD.

I would be the Eradicator. That would be such an interesting character arc to portray.

Heh. I'd make a good henchman and thats about it.

Last edited:
No. To anything. Just please I do not want any person in this thread in a DC movie.

zardoz.jpg

He also worked because he was the only person who could really understand Superman.

WOW! I never made the connection... and I'm a fan of Zardoz. I wanted to put together a comic based on the further adventures of Zed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"