#forthecontent! 📹 (she/her)
Staff member
Reaction score
Which do you prefer?

Cats are fickle selfish *******s.

My kinda people.

We know why you really love cats...

i-love-it-cats-movie-idris-elba.gif

I had no experience of pets until very recently when a friend’s cat lived with me. Now I have 2 cats and the girlfriend has 5 dogs! My cats don’t fit any of the things people say about cats and are far more like dogs. Actually people don’t even believe the things I say about my cats so I have to take video evidence. So cats that are virtual dogs are just as good, thanks. :cwink:

I had no experience of pets until very recently. A friend’s cat lived with me for 2 years. Now I have 2 cats and the girlfriend has 5 dogs! My cats don’t fit any of the things people say about cats and are far more like dogs. Actually people don’t even believe the things I say about my cats so I have to take video evidence. So cats that are virtual dogs are just as good, thanks. :cwink:

Growing up my mom had a Chihauhua we raised from a pup along side out cat, Midnight. The pupper grew to be insanely fastidious about grooming spending cat level time just licking its fur, what there was, or picking through it's toes all because it imprinted on the cat. I'm sure this sort of thing must happen in reverse too.

Growing up my mom had a Chihauhua we raised from a pup along side out cat, Midnight. The pupper grew to be insanely fastidious about grooming spending cat level time just licking its fur, what there was, or picking through it's toes all because it imprinted on the cat. I'm sure this sort of thing must happen in reverse too.
Yeah, animals will be a function of their environment too so it’s not as surprising that mine defy logic when they are indoor cats that have grown up with only me for inspiration, poor things. I have probably treated them like the dogs too after spending time with so many. The dogs don’t allow anything less than hours of nonstop stroking/attention as a viable life choice so my cats are probably used to getting more stroking than they expect, so now like the dogs they also demand it. :D

She looks like a duchess. :cool:
Fun fact we were originally going to adopt a male one and then the person we got it from wanted to sell him to a breeder instead, so we got her instead. We already named the male Duke, so she became Duchess.

Fun fact we were originally going to adopt a male one and then the person we got it from wanted to sell him to a breeder instead, so we got her instead. We already named the male Duke, so she became Duchess.
Poetic :up::cwink:

I'm much more of a dog person than a cat, having grown up with dogs as pets, but having 'inherited' a 'stray' & homeless cat, and he's now very much part of the house, my appropriation of cats has increased and I wouldn't be without our little fella.

Cats are ok but I love love dogs way more of a personality than cats have. I am also allergic to cats but not dogs.

Since I never had a dog as a pet when I was growing up, I'll have to go with cats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"