Cell Phones Discussion and Questions

DIRECTOR

Superhero
Reaction score
Here is my question. I have this phone for nearly 3 years
B0000WZWSI.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Now, my dad called to cancel T-Mobile service because we finished our contract, but they convinced him to stay one more year with more minutes :mad:

Damn T-Mobile. My question is, I was to get this
B000E8FDVY.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

but they don't have it for T-Mobile. So, my question is, I'm able to buy it from Amazon, unlocked, and use that phone for the T-Mobile service? And I'm I able to transfer the SIMM card from my old phone to the new phone???? I'm frustrated with T-Mobile

Change from T-Mobile and get Sprint/Nextel. :up:

My phone totally cheated on me with another ear, so I took a knife and sliced the ear off and I was like "Take that *****!"

sprint sucks ass.. at least it did the last time i had it.

i've had verizon the last 2 years, been from canada to cali to mexico to tons of places in between with it, and haven't had a problem with it... except for the lack of ***** enducing phones.

JLBats said:
My phone totally cheated on me with another ear, so I took a knife and sliced the ear off and I was like "Take that *****!"

dude... if your phone cheats on you, you don't blame the ear it cheated on you with, the ear probably didn't know your phone belonged to another... you blame that dirty ****ish phone.

and eff the RAZR, too... it's already an outdated phone.

go with cingular and get the PEBL.... i want to make out with that phone.

Mr. Credible said:
dude... if your phone cheats on you, you don't blame the ear it cheated on you with, the ear probably didn't know your phone belonged to another... you blame that dirty ****ish phone.

Don't ruin my dysfunctional phone relationship for me, thanks.

Man-Thing said:
I hate cellphones.

And yet you came into the cellphone discussion thread.

I hope what you found has enriched your life:(:up:

My phone:
ver_samsung_sch_a950.jpg

I really like it, great set of speakers on it so music sounds great, 1.3 mp camera, I'm very happy

haha actually I just made you waste 30 seconds of your life by making a blanket statement about cell phones in a cell phone thread in hopes that someone would post just what you did.

I win:cool:

mobiles%5Clg%5Cimages%5CLG-VX4400.jpg

Here's mine. Outdated as hell, and I've beaten the crap out of it, but I don't care enough to buy a newer/better one.

Don't get me wrong, it's solid, and was a great phone, about 2 years ago. But it's too big for not having a camera or anything.

f9100_m_f.jpg
f9100_m_a.jpg

Good solid phone,I've dropped a few times about 12-13 feet and it still works.

I just got this one from Cingular:

890_2.jpg

890_1.jpg

Sick phone, totally blows my previous RAZR out the water. Plus it helps when everyone looks at it every time you take it out. :o :up:

And to answer the thread maker's question, yes you should be able to. All unlocked phones aren't tied down to any single cell service. So just pop your SIM card right in.

^Cool phone.
Samsung is really good.

I'm rockin' that new Tricorder, son!
tricorder-prototype.jpg

And why not? We're all carrying around devices that serve as phones, music players, general internet devices, clocks, calculators, televisions, and cameras. This is Star Trek technology! If these babies could scan for life signs and radiation, we'd be set!

Baadshah2 said:
Here is my question. I have this phone for nearly 3 years
B0000WZWSI.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Now, my dad called to cancel T-Mobile service because we finished our contract, but they convinced him to stay one more year with more minutes :mad:

Damn T-Mobile. My question is, I was to get this
B000E8FDVY.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

but they don't have it for T-Mobile. So, my question is, I'm able to buy it from Amazon, unlocked, and use that phone for the T-Mobile service? And I'm I able to transfer the SIMM card from my old phone to the new phone???? I'm frustrated with T-Mobile
the answers to both of your questions is indeed yes.

ps if that is a razor, i wouldn't reccommend it, i don't know anyone who has had a razor that really liked it, they are too sensitive and break easily...

JLBats said:
How very Van Gogh.

Man-Thing said:
haha actually I just made you waste 30 seconds of your life by making a blanket statement about cell phones in a cell phone thread in hopes that someone would post just what you did.

I win:cool:

See, it's **** like this that makes everyone hate you:down:down:(

I'm sure you're a very pretty man though. With a named like that.

I want the new LG 9800.. god that phone is sex.

Alas... it's outrageous sex, at $300...

I have one of these, on Verizon's network:

palmOne%20Treo%20650%20Smartphone.jpg

It's a bit bulky, but it gives me what I need. My wife has one of their newer Razor's and absolutely loves it. We've also been happy with Verizon's coverage. We've hit both coasts, Mexico and Canada with their service and almost always been able to get a good signal.

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"