Chris Pie's UnstoppaLounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh **** my autocorrect added another ball.... that gives me 2 balls... am I a man again

It has Academy Award Winning Actor Ernest Borgnine.

oh **** my autocorrect added another ball.... that gives me 2 balls... am I a man again
2e0.gif

****, I'm going to watch Baseketball. It's worth it for the opening scene alone, where the football player tackles the baseball outfielder, and the hockey player gets decapitated.

I am confused by the existence of shows that aren't Doom Patrol. It's like... why?

1zxZg5X.gif

****, I'm going to watch Baseketball. It's worth it for the opening scene alone, where the football player tackles the baseball outfielder, and the hockey player gets decapitated.
Yeah, I am officially old. I don't remember this at all.

So... You guys just hanging out, playin' Nintendo?

"The Minneapolis Lakers moved to Los Angeles where there are no lakes. The Oilers moved to Tennessee where there is no oil. The Jazz moved to Salt Lake City where they don't allow music."

"The Minneapolis Lakers moved to Los Angeles where there are no lakes. The Oilers moved to Tennessee where there is no oil. The Jazz moved to Salt Lake City where they don't allow music."
The Raptors failed me the most.

Drake, I like you... but if you speak ill about the champs again, I will ****ing melt you.

Two votes for BASEketlounge.

I'm not yelling that, that's how they capitalized the name.

I'm drinking a Coors Slice Lime while watching Friends at 4 in the morning on the weekend. I've managed to become the perfect hybrid of basic ***** and drunken louse.

I'm drinking a Coors Slice Lime while watching Friends at 4 in the morning on the weekend. I've managed to become the perfect hybrid of basic ***** and drunken louse.

What hold can those 90's bastards have on you Bri?

Blink out SOS in morse code if David Schwimmer is in the room with you.

Stay strong.

Guts and I will be there soon to rescue you.

Sometimes I just find something on Netflix or TV and let it run for hours while I do something else. I think I watched every episode of King of Queens in like a month span back in November.

Don't let KRYPTON shame you, Brian. He's too old to properly appreciate '90's culture.

Don't let KRYPTON shame you, Brian. He's too old to properly appreciate '90's culture.

Indeed.

I mean... (Takes out phone to use calculator..) 18 yrs old in 1994 when FRIENDS debuted?

How could I have even seen it what with the age induced retinal degeneration?

What she means is that our formative years were during this period. Your's were not. You withered husk.

I'm sorry for calling you a withered husk.

What she means is that our formative years were during this period. Your's were not. You withered husk.

I'm sorry for calling you a withered husk.

How is my being a teenager in the 1990's somehow not my formative years you obtuse chuckle ****?

I take no responsibility for calling you chuckle ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"