Chriss Messina is Victor Zsasz

Blitzkrieg

Avenger
Reaction score
Chris Messina Joins Warner Bros./DC’s ‘Birds Of Prey’ As Bad Guy Victor Zsasz

Chris Messina has joined Warner Bros./DC’s Birds Of Prey in the villainous role of Victor Zsasz, a sadistic serial killer who carves a tally mark onto himself for each of his victims. Zsasz will be working in cahoots with Ewan McGregor’s lead bad guy Black Mask. Cathy Yun is directing from Christina Hodson’s screenplay.

Interesting I guess

Kind of annoyed that birds of prey has more interesting villains then what is rumored for The Batman

I'll just repeat what I said in the main thread, Messina is very good at playing second fiddle type roles so this should suit him very well.

This is an odd bit of casting. I like Messina and he was really good in Sharp Objects but he feels like a strange choice for Zsasz. Maybe it could work though.

After Suicide Squad's commitmen to the grungy, dirty, tattoo-addicted aesthetic, wouldn't it be hilarious for BOP to go the other way and be very high-fashion? That's the vibe Messina's hair is giving me.

“The stitches on this coat represent each life I’ve taken...”

Victor Zsasz and Roman Sionis in one movie ? :wow:

Oh no I didn’t know he’s playing zsasz! I don’t want a hot serial killer :csad:

I hope he does well. I loved Zsasz from Gotham and the Arkham games, and hopefully they can beat those on film.

I'll just repeat what I said in the main thread, Messina is very good at playing second fiddle type roles so this should suit him very well.
Oh right, good to know. :up:

I wonder how Zsasz ends up disfigured in this film

Yeah I really enjoyed Chris Messina's performance in this as Zsasz even if it was a little much at times. I found him even scarier than Ewan in certain scenes though.

Yeah I really enjoyed Chris Messina's performance in this as Zsasz even if it was a little much at times. I found him even scarier than Ewan in certain scenes though.
Yeah, not the guy you want to be left in a room alone with, definitely more so than Black Mask.

He could turn up the creep factor whenever he wanted, also I liked that he was not shown as dumb henchman.
Yep. This is also the kind of henchman I like. One with his own distinct personality who is contributing plenty to the proceedings in his own individual way. Every evil crime boss needs a Zsasz. :word::D

Kind of a proto-Zsasz. Could have developed him just a bit more, but he was decent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"