Christian Bale is Gorr the God Butcher!

kinda irreverent, Stormbreaker, seems pretty picky about who wields it/them (idk Stormbreaker's preferred pronouns, sorry) and wont just work for anyone (half the time Thor couldn't even control SB) even if Gorr could get his hands on it, who says he could of used it

Yes I did he seemed more interested in toying with Thor than grabbing the hammer when I watched it.

I may be mis remembering no need to get so defensive buddy.

I definitely wasn't being defensive I was generally confused and asking a question, I literally scratched my head before I typed it.

Whenever I post on these boards it's with no emotion and it's always with a straight face. That's why I haven't been all up in arms with my gripes about Love and Thunder like I would've have been back in the day, these are fictional characters and it's just not that big of a deal to me anymore.

kinda irreverent, Stormbreaker, seems pretty picky about who wields it/them (idk Stormbreaker's preferred pronouns, sorry) and wont just work for anyone (half the time Thor couldn't even control SB) even if Gorr could get his hands on it, who says he could of used it

And yet Thanks was able to catch and nearly use it to kill Thor in Endgame.

It's not enchanted like Mjolnir it seems.

I definitely wasn't being defensive I was generally confused and asking a question, I literally scratched my head before I typed it.

Whenever I post on these boards it's with no emotion and it's always with a straight face. That's why I haven't been all up in arms with my gripes about Love and Thunder like I would've have been back in the day, these are fictional characters and it's just not that big of a deal to me anymore.

Cool no big deal buddy.

FYj7SfFXwAA57be

FYj7SfFX0Ac79VQ

FYj7TdfX0AEBZX9

My own opinion: Gorr wasn't the greatest villain ever, but he was a solid and entertaining "one shot" villain. He had presence and wit, a solid premise and style, and managed a good balance of pathos and ham. Thus, he was a perfectly suited villain for Thor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"